Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Did a mini london series.
Tried out some pink rice, do you guys prefer to use chopsticks or a for!
Have you came across a time you brought the food or item just because it looked good but it end up tasting terrible?
tried to force some of the rice down, had to end up throwing it away! the rice tatsed like some sort of juice was poured on it and it soaked up the fish smell for several days with this hard to stomach cold thing with some other flavour mixed in D :
what are your guys thoughts on this separated into three videos or would it look better if this was all in one video?

Walking through Camden market

Mini haul

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Wow that’s some tough packaging lol will defo hit you with the sub as need to remember where you went my daughter would love the art box place by the looks of it. I can take her there after some sneaker shopping.

Last edited:

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Wow that’s some tough packaging lol will defo hit you with the sub as need to remember where you went my daughter would love the art box place by the looks of it. I can take her there after some sneaker shopping.
Thank you! if your daughter likes cutesy stuff have you ever heard of the online store "Blippo"? they have a larger range of items and candy^^

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Thank you! if your daughter likes cutesy stuff have you ever heard of the online store "Blippo"? they have a larger range of items and candy^^
No I haven’t but defo will check it out for gifts as she’s is doing her A levels so defo needs to prepare for result season she wants to go to uni and had her interview and 5hinks she did well just have to wait to hear back fingers crossed