YouTube Live Streaming on youtube

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Ok so does anybody have any issues with streaming on youtube live? I use RECENTRAL 3 and have everything setup but EVERYTIME I try to go live I have to login again anybody have this issue using this program from avermedia? I really don't want to use OBS

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Just a matter of preference I probably should start using it since I have so much trouble ugh I was trying to do a bloodborne run last night and it failed due to REcentral being complete trash

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Yea but it seems redundant to use a capture software to capture a capture software lol if you know what im saying I'm hoping that I can get things worked out I did just learn about keyframes for streaming though so maybe that has something to do with it

GLa5s

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
Dandridge, TN
YouTube
GLa5s
Ok so does anybody have any issues with streaming on youtube live? I use RECENTRAL 3 and have everything setup but EVERYTIME I try to go live I have to login again anybody have this issue using this program from avermedia? I really don't want to use OBS
I would highly recommend giving OBS another chance or at least using it until the other issues are settled. I have never had issues with OBS once I had it all setup to stream it is seamless to use in my eyes. Good luck in whatever you choose!

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
I would highly recommend giving OBS another chance or at least using it until the other issues are settled. I have never had issues with OBS once I had it all setup to stream it is seamless to use in my eyes. Good luck in whatever you choose!
I did I downloaded it again amd looked up some tutorials to help me out thanks

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I livestream directly from my Ps4 and only issue i have had in the past is uploading taking 3 days :/

Maxwellsjournal

New User
Freedom! Member
If I knew how to get the streaming to work... I downloaded wirecast. I could get the video to work, but no sound. Then I got the sound to work, but got a question mark for the video; nobody said it would be easy. Now hearing about obs, I will try that instead.

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
If I knew how to get the streaming to work... I downloaded wirecast. I could get the video to work, but no sound. Then I got the sound to work, but got a question mark for the video; nobody said it would be easy. Now hearing about obs, I will try that instead.
I use my streaming software that came with my capture card RECENTRAL 3 from AVERMEDIA and that's how I stream and record.