YouTube Limited help...

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
I kinda dislike the fact that we can't promote our videos on the forums unless youre a full member, I completely understand why that is. We can't receive or help others with channel reviews... I'm just kinda salty and I don't wanna break the forums rules by posting something, somewhere it doesn't belong. I mean I may have overlooked some things...but so will there be more help for smaller channels? Im not talking about 1-5k subs small. But the ones that haven't even reached 100?. Don't get me wrong. Cause I love all the support from others on here and it's overall amazing. Just asking if there will be more help for those who have just started out? Like myself (sorry if I sounded rude)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No worries, as you can understand the rules were placed there to stop people just signing up the forums to promote their videos and then never coming back. As for the sections of the forums, you can either post there once you have : -
a) Are a Freedom partner (so have a actively linked channel with the Freedom network OR
b) Have a total of 30 messages around the forums, and then you get full access privileges anyway

So in fact there is another way in which you can request feedback and promote but just means you have to be active in the community for a little while beforehand :)

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
No worries, as you can understand the rules were placed there to stop people just signing up the forums to promote their videos and then never coming back. As for the sections of the forums, you can either post there once you have : -
a) Are a Freedom partner (so have a actively linked channel with the Freedom network OR
b) Have a total of 30 messages around the forums, and then you get full access privileges anyway

So in fact there is another way in which you can request feedback and promote but just means you have to be active in the community for a little while beforehand :)
I knew I read about that 30 messages thing somewhere x.x I feel kinda stupid for posting this but thank you for helping me better u understand things:)

Reactions: zeke morgan

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I knew I read about that 30 messages thing somewhere x.x I feel kinda stupid for posting this but thank you for helping me better u understand things:)

No question is stupid, just some are repeated more than others, but that's where the community comes in, we are here to grow and help each other, all together.

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member

Please help me - I have no ide where to "link channel with the freedom netweork"? And how. Can you help me do that?
Thank you in advance,
milan
---

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please help me - I have no ide where to "link channel with the freedom netweork"? And how. Can you help me do that?
Thank you in advance,
milan
---
What I mean by that is having users having gone through the Freedom Network application, I.e signing up for the Freedom partnership at www.freedom.tm. As for you its nothing to worry about as you already have the partnership badge and able to access all areas of the forums. On a side note its nice to see you welcoming other users to the forums, but it might be worthwhile to include more than just 'welcome' in your messages, as this could be seen as spamming by other members of the forum team.

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
What I mean by that is having users having gone through the Freedom Network application, I.e signing up for the Freedom partnership at www.freedom.tm. As for you its nothing to worry about as you already have the partnership badge and able to access all areas of the forums. On a side note its nice to see you welcoming other users to the forums, but it might be worthwhile to include more than just 'welcome' in your messages, as this could be seen as spamming by other members of the forum team.

Ah, okay. Sometimes I wrote more, depend of how some person introduce themself. If someone said something about YT problems, then I include more data from my experience. Most common problem is on home page on YouTube channel, where person can see that there is 'something', but for other people - there is just empty space. So, everyone should use button "Add section" and add some content. Playlist, maybe most popular uploads or similar. There are many other things, for which I currently can't say anything, because don't remember exactly what.

Thank you for answer.
milan
---

XEKUTER

Rising User
Jun 23, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube

Thanks for this. it helped me understand better as well