1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

FFF Like Freedom, Win Prizes

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by zeke morgan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Moderator Moderator Community Team! Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    [​IMG]

Announcements

If you haven't noticed @Row has outlined how to win some pretty cool steam codes in her thread - HERE. All you need to do is make a short video that answers 'what are the things you like about Freedom' and post it on your social media account. You should also tag it with #FreedomFamily and post a link in form, but I think you will agree its a rather easy way to get a free game.

Notable discussions

So its been a pretty quiet week again on the forums, so I have had some spare time to really look over the discussion threads. I do like skimming over these as its lovely to see people sharing their views on a topic of discussion, and I wanted to share a few I've seen this week with you.

For all of those D&D fans you may want to check out @GeeksGoGaming thread, which asks you to recount awesome / funny D&D stories. If we have any epic Dungeon Masters or avid players please share your stories - HERE

Also for you avid gamer's we also have a discussion focused on the the favourite franchise of all time. If you are interested in joining in the discussion then please don't hesitate to share your thoughts - HERE

Milestone and Achievements

So as you may of guessed I always like to round off the weeks FFF with a bit of a celebration aimed at milestones / achievements.

So @Earl Allard has reached 160,000 views, so be sure to congratulate them - HERE

@Gaming Community Zeeland has also been busy uploading 200 videos to YouTube, which I think is a very great milestone and should be celebrated. To do so please go - HERE

Also let's not forget @It's The Kid who has achieved 100 subscribers and must really be happy with their achievement. To help share in the love please don't hesitate to post - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

2. Row

Row Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish Administrator Community Team!

Forum Posts:
    Thank you for another great FFF!

3. zeke morgan

Forum Posts:
    Your most welcome, sorry for it being a few days late, kinda lost track of time

4. Earl Allard

Earl Allard Rising User

Forum Posts:
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 9, 2018 ---
    thanks for the shout out!

5. zeke morgan

Forum Posts:
    Your most welcome, hope you enjoyed the thread as well, and can share in the celebrations and achievements of our users

Earl Allard likes this.
  6. Earl Allard

Earl Allard Rising User

Forum Posts:
    Sounds good, Thanks!