Life changes

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Good evening #FreedomFamily.

Today I decided to bring up a new topic "Life Changes", so we all can share our experiences with taking decisions which change the course of our lives.

Taking major decisions can be hard, especially when they may change your life for the better or for the worse.
Many people don't want to take those kind of decisions, however at some point we all have to do it. Even if we don't want to.

During the last few weeks I have been obsessed with finding the best solution to my own life changing decisions and experiences.

Personally my issue was to decide "Should I move or not" which I kind of cover with my discussion "Growing UP" .
I made my decision on this;
- I will move out, So I don't have to spent 6 hours a day on bus transportation. Even when I shall take a loan it will be the best option I have. This decision did I not take alone, but was supported by the input and opinions from the whole community here in Freedom.tm.

These type of decisions are not easy to make, because we always have to take notice of alot of factors, while still taking a risk. However life is about to take risks, we all make mistakes and that is what we learn from.
This is something I started to realize after speaking with alot of you people here on the forums.

I really want to hear about the life changing experiences / decisions you people made or will make. Does not matter if they are alike mine or completly different. Share your story and lets hear what you are dealing with.

“The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I had to make a fairly important decision last year of whether or not to go to University. I've taken a gap year which is why I'm not there yet, I'm glad I did as the Uni I'm going to is offering an extra £1,000 to have me with the grades I've got in Level 3 (A-Levels). though there is a lot of change that will happen to me this year and I have no idea how its going to go. I move out from home for the first time, I have to manage my mental problems (social anxiety) which has caused me to no eat and therefore almost faint with exhaustion when placed in an environment with limited privacy (mainly bunk bed dorms & eating out caused that), live with upto 9 strangers for a year which I'm hope will be understanding over my condition. I also have to learn to time manage, budgeting & cook which is all a daunting task (as well as a lot of debt) But I'm still excited to be going! I guess that's to positive thing really, its going to be scary and difficult but everyone I'm going to be around is in the same boat and with any luck I'll make life long friends and overcome my fears.

I just felt like sharing this, don't know why.