Gazia

New User
Jul 21, 2017
YouTube
gaziayt
Hai, my name is Gazia! I'm 14, and I found Freedom! a while back by a YouTuber by the name of JustinTheOreo. My hobbies are Photoshop, recording, and just talking to people. Favorite food? Hmmm, it's not really food, more of a drink, but frappes. I'll take one anytime!

► I chose to join the forums, cause I decided to resume making videos and I need to rebuild a community. And what better way is there than to join the marvelous Freedom! forums. Not only do I wanna build a community, but I also wanna help you guys too! So if you have any questions or want an opinion on anything, I'm always here to help and talk, and I'll get to you asap.

► I started YouTube, mainly, cause growing up watching YouTubers, they inspired me to create my own content. Knowing that they have a community to rely on and talk to anytime, that they are looked up to as role models. Like that's something I've wanted as well. But I also want people to smile and learn to accept people for who they are and cause dreams are still possible.

Biggest dream? Well, I've always wanted to do collaborations with other YouTubers. Big YouTubers, like Dashie. And I've always wanted a big community and meet up somewhere in the world and just talk to fans and meet new people, and just have a good time.

► Currently, the channel I run is just commentary. Just face to face, facecam videos and I talk about random stuff. I take video requests but I haven't gotten any. I specialize in Photoshop, so that might be up sometime in the future. But for now, it's just commentary. Gaming has gotten me nowhere, so I decided to take a different approach.

► I try my absolute best to upload quality content every day at 7:30 PM Pacific. I could do daily uploads no sweat, but I wanna give you guys videos that I put my heart and soul into. I want you guys to have quality, enjoyable content. So if I ever miss an upload, it's cause I don't wanna give you something boring, cause you deserve better!

★ I hope you stop by my channel and give me a chance to be on your subscription! But if not, I thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to meet some of you guys too!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hai, my name is Gazia! I'm 14, and I found Freedom! a while back by a YouTuber by the name of JustinTheOreo. My hobbies are Photoshop, recording, and just talking to people. Favorite food? Hmmm, it's not really food, more of a drink, but frappes. I'll take one anytime!

► I chose to join the forums, cause I decided to resume making videos and I need to rebuild a community. And what better way is there than to join the marvelous Freedom! forums. Not only do I wanna build a community, but I also wanna help you guys too! So if you have any questions or want an opinion on anything, I'm always here to help and talk, and I'll get to you asap.

► I started YouTube, mainly, cause growing up watching YouTubers, they inspired me to create my own content. Knowing that they have a community to rely on and talk to anytime, that they are looked up to as role models. Like that's something I've wanted as well. But I also want people to smile and learn to accept people for who they are and cause dreams are still possible.

Biggest dream? Well, I've always wanted to do collaborations with other YouTubers. Big YouTubers, like Dashie. And I've always wanted a big community and meet up somewhere in the world and just talk to fans and meet new people, and just have a good time.

► Currently, the channel I run is just commentary. Just face to face, facecam videos and I talk about random stuff. I take video requests but I haven't gotten any. I specialize in Photoshop, so that might be up sometime in the future. But for now, it's just commentary. Gaming has gotten me nowhere, so I decided to take a different approach.

► I try my absolute best to upload quality content every day at 7:30 PM Pacific. I could do daily uploads no sweat, but I wanna give you guys videos that I put my heart and soul into. I want you guys to have quality, enjoyable content. So if I ever miss an upload, it's cause I don't wanna give you something boring, cause you deserve better!

★ I hope you stop by my channel and give me a chance to be on your subscription! But if not, I thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to meet some of you guys too!
Welcome to the Community :)

You mention your good with photoshop, maybe you can assist in GFX around here? :)