• Maybe Later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tacta Bros

New User
Jun 28, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys its Tacta Bros here with a quick description of my channel and a little something about me for you new viewers and users. I am from Houston, Texas, and I am 19 years old. I found freedom by searching for YouTube forums on the internet and I joined the forums to expand my horizon and to try to meet some new you-tubers to collaborate with. Some of my hobbies are playing video games, basketball and hanging out with friends. I started YouTube because I enjoy not only recording and having fun, but because YouTube has made me laugh and intrigued me into new games all my life, and I want to try to do the same for y'all. My biggest dream is to grow my channel so that I can give back to the community, maybe one day I would like to open up a foundation for something once I am able to. My channel is a LetsPlay gaming channel over games and scenarios I get recommended to play by y'all! At the current moment I have game play videos over Total war mods and Cities Skylines, but I am going to branch out soon and bring some more diversity to my channel with games like Garry's Mod and many more!

So if you are interested go check out my channel! Thank y'all so much for listening!

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys its Tacta Bros here with a quick description of my channel for you new viewers and users. Its a LetsPlay channel over games and scenarios I get recommended to play by y'all! So be sure to light up that comment section!

At the current moment I have game play videos over Total war mods and Cities Skylines, but I am going to branch out soon and bring some more diversity to my channel with games like Garry's Mod and many more!

So go check out my channel if you are interested in seeing some great game (fails) plays and hear some funny (gorgeous) commentary ;). Then once I pull you in with some great videos dont forget to pound that SUBSCRIBE button! But more importantly give me y'all's feedback because I am ultimately doing YouTube for the pleasure or pleasing y'all.

Which also reminds me, go follow my new twitter account for updates and messages @TactaBros

I hope you enjoyed the video and dont forget to hit that SUBSCRIBE button if you're new, so you can see more videos like this one! And if you did like this video share it with all friends on social media!.....Wait... This isn't a video(facepalm)(just showing off some humor)

Thank y'all so much for listening and dont forget to stay TACTICAL!!!

*facepalm* seriously mate. I seriously don't want to have to say this but... Write a PROPER introduction and give yourself a good first impression. Please just please. We've had too many of these lately.
Rather then asking for comments, subscribes, follows and more actually take the chance to introduce yourself properly.
We have an introductions template if you need it ;)

Thanks

Reactions: zeke morgan

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. As our fellow partner said up there, We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Hi man welcome to the freedom! family! So I saw at your channel that u just started and already have made better videos than when I started. I think your mic is better than what i have now. I wish I could play garrys mod but i cant because im olny 14 and my mom doesnt allow me to buy games. I can olny play free games or free versions of other games. :( But I hope you'll have a great time here!