FFF Let's earn more revenue together!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

How is everyone doing this wonderful but cold Friday night? Three weeks have passed and now it is time to run through the latest updates and changes that we as the Freedom! community might be facing.

Member of the Month!

If you are unaware, the forum team nominate members from the Freedom! Community every month on who we think deserves the Member of the Month title. There were quite a few great contributions from members this month but this particular member caught many of our eyes and therefore this month's Member of the Month title goes to @Smart Facts UK. Congratulations.

For those who wasn't awarded the title this month, don't worry! There is always next month and we are always keeping an eye out for contributions from the public. To remind you, this is the criteria we look out for:

Be active on the chat.
Introduce new Freedomers.
Creating valuable posts for the community.
Follow the rules.
Report the rule breakers!
Provide feedback to those who need it.
Engage in forum discussions.

You don't have to complete every single one to become MotM, just as long as you are active, contributing to the community and following the rules, you are in for a chance!

You can find the original Member of the Month announcement here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February's Contest is closing soon!

On February 3rd, we announced our new contest for all Freedom! members to enter for their chance to win $100 worth of prizes. With only a few days left to enter our February Contest, you might want to hurry on over to the official announcement thread to follow all the requirements.

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...creation-freedomfebruary.234580/#post-1041004

Note that the deadline is on the 28th February, any entries beyond this point will be voided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freedom Crypto Mining!

As of February 20th, the YPP was changed to only allow YouTube channels with over 4000 Hours of watchtime and 1000 subscribers to gain monetisation rights. Ever since that announcement, we at Freedom! have been trying to create ways in which we can help our aspiring and current partners improve.

The Freedom! team have been working on their own Crypto mining system which allows you to mine cryptocurrencies currently in the market to potentially match the revenue you might be missing out on if you were unfortunately linked. If you are still partnered with us, this could easily be a secondary source of revenue for you.

In order to download this miner, you will need to access your Freedom! Dashboard and click Crypto Miner. Please note that this is in BETA and only Windows PCs can run this software. You must have an Nvidia GPU (until further notice) and the only currency you can mine as of yet is Zcash.

Additionally, we were recently asked if we could add a Crypto section to the forums, so that everyone can discuss any problems, questions or setups that they found would work. Personally I am for this, but it is mainly you who we want to hear from. Do you think we should have a section for it? Comment it down below!

C.R.I.B Spotlight - Channel Redesign

Starting with this edition of the FFF, we will be highlighting one CRIB entry that we think may help the community in making a better channel. This week, we are showing off an old asset published by our good old friend Anthony Smith. This package contains a customisable avatar, thumbnail and banner for the YouTube platform, all designed with the idea that the colour can be changed with Hue and Saturation.

If you decide that you would want to use this for your channel, you can head to the assets location here and download it for free. If you are creative and have some assets you want to share for the Freedom! Family, simply head to the CRIB section on your forum bar and submit your package. Please make sure to read the full rules before submitting and you might be spotlighted in our next FFF.

So that's it for another week. If you have any suggestions for our weekly wrap-up thread, feel free to get in touch. Now it is time for me to sit back, wait until my friend is back from Cadets and have a blast. Have a great night everyone!

Last edited: