TheSirEnglish

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2017
UK
YouTube
Okay so hear me out, the yogscast media group may or may not be your forte but I basically want to be part of a great gaming community with a good group of people and hopefully forming some friendships along the way to becoming successful youtubers.

I've been searching the forums and can't believe the number of creators with a long list of requirements so you can 'play' with them, forget that. So I'm going to literally talk b/s about myself and if you think we'd get along and could potentially work together hit me up!

I'm going to list some youtubers I like to watch if we have similar interests;
in no particular order;
MKBHD
YOGSCAST
Civilization (yogscast)
TheSyndicateProject
LinusTechTips
Nadeshot
Optic Pamaj
That's pretty much off the top of my head.

Games-
Any game legit if you can win with strategy, id love to play it!

Top games I play;
Civilization 5 or 6
Rainbow Six Siege
Minecraft - even better if we play survival mod packs

I'm hardworking, like to produce great content people will enjoy that's aesthetically pleasing or/and equaling entertaining. I like to think I'm a pretty genuine guy that won't mess you about and want the best for everyone so if you help me, expect tenfold back. I'm pretty time flexible but I do work and my schedule is all over the place so please excuse me for that in advance.

I have a pretty good computer with good internet speeds, so fps or connection issues shouldn't be a problem, also have ps4 with a capture card.

Id like to think I'm a typically well-spoken brit with the bad sense of humour we all have. but being brought up in the roadman type era then converted to a computer nerd. I'm 21 and of course would be nice to have a similar age gap. go and have a look at my channel, although it isn't a real genuine reputation of myself as I haven't ever really been able to cut loose on a game with people other than my friends, who don't want to be apart of youtube with me.

Last thing... I only speak English, Of course, us arrogant British ;)

Send me a message on here or youtube if you think this could work out.

HaZZoreon_YT

New User
Aug 18, 2017
Hey man I'm from the UK I'd be down to work with you on some stuff. I'm currently looking from the UK to start making videos with. I'm 19 and yeah I'm from the UK. I have had plenty of experience when it comes to having a channel I have had 2 in the past and now just getting into doing YouTube again after having a while away from having a channel. So yeah if you wanna work together that would be cool. My Discord name is ItzHaZZoreon#4130

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey! You literally sold me on the word "Yogscast" and I watch some of the channels you do as well. I am 17 years old I have an extremely good microphone, I enjoy making modpacks for minecraft and I got Civ V like a week ago. I would love to be apart of a group like this, I also have a bit of experience with thumbnail creation and SEO :). Although I do not live in the UK I have worked with people who do and I'm somewhat time flexible.

Discord: EnderGaming#0892
Twitter: EnderGamerFilms
Email: [email protected]