Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So recently the Forums have entered a whole new Trend I'd like to send to all of you.

#Koalafied.

No, I'm not talking about this, this or even this, I'm talking about yet another Koalafication:

Introducing Freedom!Banners

The Forums are no longer associated to Freedom! Family Ltd, though instead are now associated to the new Company Freedom!Banners! Do you not trust me? Look at this:

Serious stuff in QA styling:

Short description: Title of page turns into X - Freedom!Banners after having the tab open for a few minutes
Steps to reproduce:
  • Open a Freedom! Forums page
  • Keep it open in the Background for a bit
Expected result: Title still stays as X - Freedom!
Actual result: The title changes to X - Freedom!Banners
System settings: Google Chrome, Windows 10

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Do I see another forum staff artwork opportunity coming along? ;)

@LW001 You seem to be on koalas case heaps lately. Probably Driving him up the wall (I mean tree). Nah. Atleast we know your looking out for the forums (by blaming everything on koala) and hey. THATS MY JOB TO BLAME KOALA!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So recently the Forums have entered a whole new Trend I'd like to send to all of you.

#Koalafied.

No, I'm not talking about this, this or even this, I'm talking about yet another Koalafication:

Introducing Freedom!Banners

The Forums are no longer associated to Freedom! Family Ltd, though instead are now associated to the new Company Freedom!Banners! Do you not trust me? Look at this:

Serious stuff in QA styling:

Short description: Title of page turns into X - Freedom!Banners after having the tab open for a few minutes
Steps to reproduce:
  • Open a Freedom! Forums page
  • Keep it open in the Background for a bit
Expected result: Title still stays as X - Freedom!
Actual result: The title changes to X - Freedom!Banners
System settings: Google Chrome, Windows 10
Not sure if he fixed it, or if indeed it was broken at that time but it now shows as 'Freedom!' for me