Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey Freedom,
Today I have an amazing tool called Keymailer to share with all you gamers that can help you bring fresh exciting new content to your channel.

Keymailer connects YouTubers and Twitch streamers to game publishers so that you can get access to game keys quickly and easily.
Keymailer makes it easy for creators to request and receive keys for Steam games and other consoles to showcase on their channels.
Through the use of an accedidation system and activity tracker Keymailer can ensure that publishers send the right keys to the right gamers.
Content creators can request games they want to feature or stream on their channels.

To prevent spam Keymailer requires you to be accredited before you join. accredidation involves proving you are an active a worthy youtuber. To be accredided you must meet the following criteria:
  • Atleast 50 subs in YouTube or 50 followers on twitch.
  • Have made 3 videos in the past month. (A gaming video of a game that's on Keymailer. To be recognised tag the video with the tag on the Keymailer gme page).
Once the criteria have been met you will be queued for manual review by a staff member. You can request games during this time however the keys will only come through once accredided.

I hope this tool brings new life to many of your channels and brings the exciting opportunity for new games and new content.

If You have any questions feel free to ask and I will reply ASAP.

Showcase... Over and out!

Visit Keymailer at:
https://www.keymailer.co/

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I've heard a bit about this, definitely a good tool if you are looking to play or review some new games. Who wouldn't want some free games to play :D

Yea I've gotten heaps of games from it. I fact I've built up my steam library. Every game I have on steam I've gotten for free, had sent to me or from testing phrases.
Aswell as giving you new games to play you are showcasing the developers game and giving them the attention they deserve.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
That's cool. I don't have that many subs but hopefully someone will give me an opportunity. I signed up and requested a few games. Lets see how that works out. Thank you

Good to hear your giving it a try. Just note that before you can get games you have to be accredided. I give an explanation in my post but there's a further explanation on the website.