keeping motivated

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, I have this probably of losing motivation really quick for a lot of things. One thing i really want to do is lose weight and hit the gym hard, but it's just hard to keep it up, i had a solid week down and then just let it go. I was wondering what i should do to keep it together. Should i vlog everytime i go and if i miss a day i have to do a challenge of some sort? (Eating bugs or something idk) what do you guys think i should do

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You should really be trying to find out why your loosing the motivation, for example do you find going to the gym repetitive or are you not enjoying it. If you can why not team up with someone and have a 'gym buddy' as this may help make sure your keeping to your routine. Other than that you could try vlogging about it, and creating a almost journal like video series, with challenges being given if you don't attend.

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I have this probably of losing motivation really quick for a lot of things. One thing i really want to do is lose weight and hit the gym hard, but it's just hard to keep it up, i had a solid week down and then just let it go. I was wondering what i should do to keep it together. Should i vlog everytime i go and if i miss a day i have to do a challenge of some sort? (Eating bugs or something idk) what do you guys think i should do
I'm sorry your having a tough time with motivation. I'm a YouTuber of 8 years and if there's something I learned it's that us creators need to stick together. It's so important to just live and do and never regret. Remember, you are the only one that's stopping you!

EDIT by Moderator - Removed link to User's Youtube video, as promoting / sharing of videos is not allowed within the discussion sub-threads

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
You should really be trying to find out why your loosing the motivation, for example do you find going to the gym repetitive or are you not enjoying it. If you can why not team up with someone and have a 'gym buddy' as this may help make sure your keeping to your routine. Other than that you could try vlogging about it, and creating a almost journal like video series, with challenges being given if you don't attend.

Idk really know i guess i just don't like doing things alone, idk i know my girlfriend wants to come with but its like to bring a guest its five bucks every single time and that can really add up. i do really want to journal it all with a vlog but i seriously want there to be repercussions if i dont go but i also feel that since im a extremely small youtube channel no one will really participate