Film/Animation Just wanting to get some feedback

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
Hey y'all so I recently uploaded my short film, and I wanted to ask the community if I could get some feedback on my stop motion animation. I've been trying to improve my editing and thumbnail skills as much as possible but if y'all have any suggestions I'd would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Great work! The thumbnail does seem pixelated though, did you upload a too small size maybe? Ensure you always upload thumbnails with 1280x720px dimensions.

I also feel like the focus on some shots is slightly too far away or too close for my liking. I like the short depth of field but I'd prefer if the characters I should be looking at are in focus. That said the last shot where they walk out of focus is great.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
thank you @LW001 I made this thumbnail few years back before the whole coppa thing and I had to take it down till I read some research, then I had to re upload. I was also working on focusing and making my story line simple and easy, But yea i'll definitely need to work on keeping my stuff in focus so thank you for the feedback.

Tim Clyde

New User
Aug 23, 2020
YouTube
I love pokemons ever since I was a child. Gengars' one of those annoying ghost. But seems like you uploaded a video too stretched? You might want to reupload it with new quality. Thanks

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
thanks @EcCeNTriC Cuddless??? I wanted to try something fun that I did last year.[DOUBLEPOST=1598571349][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the info @Tim Clyde Ill try to fix the thumbnail. as well. glad you like pokemon I have a pokemon lets play series of sword on my channel if you are interested thought I had to film on my phone since my switch is a lite.

Tim Clyde

New User
Aug 23, 2020
YouTube
thanks @EcCeNTriC Cuddless??? I wanted to try something fun that I did last year.[DOUBLEPOST=1598571349][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the info @Tim Clyde Ill try to fix the thumbnail. as well. glad you like pokemon I have a pokemon lets play series of sword on my channel if you are interested thought I had to film on my phone since my switch is a lite.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Series of sword? I'd love to. But maybe next time because im a little bit busy.