Just want to say sorry!

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute to say sorry for not being around. No only did I take on a new job but my mom has been battling Lung Cancer and now Bone Cancer for the last 7 months now. She is now in stage 4 so I am trying to spend as much time as I can with her along side working almost 20 hours a day 7 days a week. I did start a New Youtube Series on my channel called "A day in the Life". I am not much for showing my ugly face but to keep my channel going it seemed to fit. So i try to post one a week to keep what little people I still have entertained. So that is it. Again sorry for not being around to much lately and hope everyone is doing well and growing your channels!!

Thanks...

Feared Gaming Video

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
Hope everything turns out ok, make sure that you spend time with people that need it and only focus on YouTube if you have some spare time or to take your mind of things.
Thank you. I am spending as much time with my mom as I can and still managing to run a company all in the same go. I have still been uploading on youtube it's just been erratic do to such a busy schedule. I even started doing Video Log's just to keep it rolling and i actually enjoy doing VLog's more than i thought i would!!

Mythoclast

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
Canberra
YouTube
Hey man, sorry that your family is going through this. Cancer really sucks. Stay strong, and don't hesitate to give yourself a longer break from the web. Time is very valuable, spend it wisely and savor every moment.

If you ever need to talk, you can always message me :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute to say sorry for not being around. No only did I take on a new job but my mom has been battling Lung Cancer and now Bone Cancer for the last 7 months now. She is now in stage 4 so I am trying to spend as much time as I can with her along side working almost 20 hours a day 7 days a week. I did start a New Youtube Series on my channel called "A day in the Life". I am not much for showing my ugly face but to keep my channel going it seemed to fit. So i try to post one a week to keep what little people I still have entertained. So that is it. Again sorry for not being around to much lately and hope everyone is doing well and growing your channels!!

Thanks...

Feared Gaming Video
Don't be sorry for being less active, you tske actions for the important things in life wich is understandable and i give you my respect for it. Keep your head strong and i hope things will go for the better :)

Reactions: Feared Gaming

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
No only did I take on a new job but my mom has been battling Lung Cancer and now Bone Cancer for the last 7 months now. She is now in stage 4 so I am trying to spend as much time as I can with her along side working almost 20 hours a day 7 days a week.

Don't you worry about us! Make the most of the time you have with her because that would be exactly what I would be doing if I was you.
Stage 4 might be a hard thing to battle against, but there is never a time where it is too late, charities are running day in, day out in order to beat it, all we can do is take each day as they come.

I wish you, and your mum the best of luck for the future!

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Sorry to hear that bro. Cancer is an awful thing. A family member of mine had cancer so I know what it's like. Spend a lot of time with your mum and enjoy every second. Just work on your youtube when you have spare time, don't make it a priority. I wish you and your all the best.