1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Guest, welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Please do not post any links until you have a post count of at least 5 messages otherwise your post will simply be rejected to prevent spam. Some other key words may also trigger this system, if you have issues writing a post please contact an administrator. This also affects signatures and the "About You" page in your profile.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No green screen? No problem!

Freedom! Partners get free access to TriDef SmartCam. Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, remember to read the rules before posting! :)
  5. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
  6. Hey Guest - Want to know what our Social media pages are? Great! see: Here :)
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube Views Milestone Just Hit 2.5K

Discussion in 'Milestones & Achievements' started by ViceClan, Dec 16, 2016.

1. ViceClan

ViceClan Rising Partner Freedom! Partner

Thank you guys so much for making me finally hit 2.5K views. ever since I joined the freedom family I been growing so much 2 days ago I was at 1K view and now i'm at 2.5K, that is amazing. I feel like I've already got so much help from freedom but can I ask that you please go sub to my channel. I started YouTube a year ago and id like to start growing my sub base I've tried vary hard and I think I make so decent content that you might like, just give it a try. !!! THX !!!

[​IMG]

2. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Administrator Administrator Community Team!

Wow that's some great channel growth! Glad to hear you are having a good time in Freedom also :) Good luck getting to 5k views!

3. Satiwa

Satiwa Rising Partner Freedom! Partner

grats dude, keep up the good work!

4. Technology King

Technology King Rising Partner Freedom! Partner

Congratulations! I am glad you are growing, hopefully with a Freedom Community help. Keep uploading! :)

5. JazzaThrecko

JazzaThrecko Full Member

Congrats man, keep up the good work