• Poll closed .

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
If I had to meet ONE Youtuber, it would have to be Sips. Primarily he was one of the very first gaming Youtubers I ever watched, and his personality is what drew me to him. I feel he stands out and his way of playing is just entertaining to watch and listen to. He was so effective that he was the primary reason why I joined up with Youtube in the first place as a gamer. He's someone that I would love to collaborate with, or play along side one of these days as one of my end goals. But nonetheless his method of playing and personality has helped many others in hard times. That's something I look up to when it comes to people. He does what he loves to do, and at the same time helps others when their going through some crap times. This is something I look to acheive and hope that I can help others just as he does. So for me, I would love to one day meet Sips, the guy, the best guy.

HPH_Potion_2.png

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
May Contest Winners

Hey Freedom! partners, Congrats to our May contest winners! Entries can be found here

1st place @Mr Price Winning $50 worth of steam games

2nd place @Dev_J Winning $30 worth of steam games

3rd place Tie! @IDubHD & @Hunlight Both winning $20 worth of steam games

June VidCon Contest!

Details for the VidCon contest
It may be a little hard to get everyone to travel over to VidCon, however this contest will still be possible to everyone to participate! I want to hear about which YouTuber you would most like to meet if you were to go, and why you would like to meet them. Why is this YouTuber a success what makes them stand out from all the thousands of others.

The contest will be judged on:
  • Response of what makes this YouTuber stand out, what have they done differently to all the rest. What could other YouTubers learn from this to become a successful channel? (keep under 300 words)

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with your written answer.
Prizes
1st $50 worth of steam game keys
2nd $30 worth of steam game keys
3rd $20 worth of steam game keys

The forum team look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of June, results posted around the 5th of July.

When wil it be send?

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I would love to meet Jacksepticeye, DanTDM and someone from the yogscast.
I watch Jack, Dan and the Yogscast every day.
Oh and also I would like to meet TheOdd1sOut. He's really great and interesting.
Jacksepticeye makes me laugh in most of his videos. Almost every video. He is usually full of energy. Dan is just fun to watch. I like how he's still playing minecraft like me. He's the reson why I make minecraft videos. Jacksepticeye also showed me that I can record and upload diffrent games too. My favorite from the Yogscast is Simon. His so funny and sometimes derpy. I would love to see him. I know the Yogscast are getting less popular but it's ok. I mean my channel is tiny. I remember when the Yogscast did a lot of minecraft. Those where the good ol' days.
These youtubers haven't given up yet. Thats what I like about them. I'm olny 14 so I have a lot of time but time is fast. Sometimes you just have to remember the past but sometimes you have to forget it. Just remember to NEVER GIVE UP. If Dan and Jack can become big youtubers than so can you and so can I.

Jorge Martins

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
Brazil
YouTube
ojorgeNTC
If I went to VidCon, I would probably try to talk to Austin Evans and Marques Brownlee, because they were the first youtubers I met and I see them as inspiration for my channel, they produce "simple" videos with A high quality.

And for other creators who are just starting out like me, my tip is this.

Never copy the content model of others, always try to innovate, do something creative, not just another channel on youtube, but be the channel that makes the difference inside the platform, be authentic, even if you produce gameplays, try to innovate in Way to produce them.

Good luck to all the other participants