Official June 2016 Monthly Contest - Over $100 in Prizes!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
UPDATE
Thank you for the submissions! We will look through all the entries submitted from the creation of this thread to to the 25th of May. Entries are now closed! Winning entries can be found here https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-over-100-in-prizes.200184/page-2#post-916574

Last month's contest featured channel trailers! We received almost 150 submissions from you, that is amazing! The Forum Team spent a week sorting through the entries and without further ado, we present the winners of May's Monthly Contest:

Last Month's Winners
First Place Video: @Sharpgamers4you
First Place Screenshot: @simjc

@Sharpgamers4you's channel trailer:

The beginning of this channel trailer was an effective way to hook a viewer. This was nicely followed by examples of games that you can expect to see on the channel, as well as what kind of attitudes to expect!

And @simjc's screenshot:
upload_2016-5-8_20-25-26.png
Click to expand!

Showing positive and authentic audience feedback is a great way to draw attention to the things you do well on your channel. Good choice!
Thank you all for your submissions, the prizes will be sent out to the two winners soon!

Details for June's Contest

Scroll down for TL;DR

Now onto the details for this month's contest! As usual, this contest will be exclusive to Freedom! partners (and partners of networks powered by Freedom!). Participants are required to possess a Partner Badge to have their submissions considered valid.

June's contest will run similarly to the one we did last month; every partner is entitled to a video submission and a screenshot submission. Like last month's we will pick two winners; first place video and first place screenshot. This month's theme is collaborations.

To go along with the theme of Vidcon, we are looking for good examples of collaborations from within the Freedom! Community. Only the uploader (and submitter) need to be in the Freedom! network but they will also be the only ones to receive the prize. Videos made before the creation of this thread are considered valid. Both the video and the screenshot will be judged on how well it shows off the two parties working together and how their strengths play together. So grab your buddies and do a collaboration!

TL;D

Here is the criteria:
  • All participants must have a Partner Badge!
  • First Entry
    • Post a link to your collaboration video
    • Will be judged on how well it shows off the two parties working together and how their strengths play together
  • Second Entry
    • A screenshot of your collaboration video
    • Judged on the same criteria as the above
    • Examples:
      1a7384a2fd0bc2abae73bbda242ec4fd.png ca164609023a56ed9e11f25d6fb3ecd0.png d43e30a077a17bdf26de41387a651fa7.png
  • Members with less than five messages (post count) cannot post links, so participants must have a minimum of five messages as a requirement by default.
  • Please only submit one post to this thread
    • Although reactions in additional posts are welcome, we ask of you to keep your entries in one post for simple organization
    • Your screenshot and your video should be submitted in the same post
Prizes

The winner of the channel trailer will receive $50 in cash, and the winner of the screenshot will take home $50 in games. This could be yours!

1ed18b976b818ece4ca95b675a2a814b.png

Due to the success of last month's contest, we may be able to bump up the prizes for this month's event so keep the submissions coming!

--

All submissions should be posted via a response to this thread, it goes without saying that they must also comply with the Forum Rules.

The deadline for submissions is the 25th of this month, winners will be announced around the 5th of July. The more participants, the more fun it'll be, so spread the word!

We look forward to your submissions as usual, good luck Freedom! Community!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Congrats to the winners of last month's contest!

Now for this month's requirement, I have a lot of collab videos with a guy called MrSamuraiPlays and we both do a co-op series on Battleblock Theater. Now, when it comes to co-operating with each other.....we don't go so well as we always attempt to kill each other somehow at any given chance. However, whenever there's an obstacle, we kept aside our fighting and solve the problem as a team! Hence, why I chose the video below as my entry XD.

And, here's a screenshot of us working together to solve a problem!

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Do they both need to be in freedom? Since i have a mate who uploads often on my account too, so that means he is in freedom too?

Reactions: ahmedrfsa202020

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
@Mr Price

it says in the text that:

Only the uploader (and submitter) need to be in the Freedom! network but they will also be the only ones to receive the prize.

so it seems he doesnt have to be just the channel and account you use here

Reactions: Mr Price

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
I don't know if this counts as its not a collaboration in the sense that we are not playing together, but hopefully the result of this series will be to further advance each others channels, its a new series, started today so there will be future videos, back and fourth challenges etc the first of which is a Brass Knuckles challenge between @Goped Fred and myself, stay tuned.
Go check it out, any feedback is welcomed!

Screenshot Entry:
http://imgur.com/xnZpiwi

Reactions: ahmedrfsa202020

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
This video is a collaboration with my friend Krisfire! We played Minecraft Hunger Games together and teamed up to try and survive. We have collaborated often and always work well as a team! Well, most of the time anyway :p
Video submission:
Screenshot of us working together to scavenge a ship:
teamworkmakesthedreamwork.png

hyperbubbles

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 21, 2016
YouTube
First of all, congratulations to the winners of last month! As for this month, all the entries here seem very promising but I decided to give it a shot anyway. Here is a collaboration video I did with one of my good friends who I actually met through the freedom family (She is also partnered). She was looking through the forums and saw one of my posts so she asked if I wanted to collab with her and this is the result. Warning: There is quite a lot of banter in the video xD
As for my screenshot, this is a rainbow we built together in Build Battle, which actually ended up winning us the game!

Edit: for me my image isnt loading so this is the link to it.

Last edited:

Théo Jouvin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
California, USA
YouTube
Hey there! First time entering in a contest :)

This is not gameplay as my channel does not revolve around gameplay and gaming, but here is a collaboration video between me and three friends who made a video / stream / podcast together debunking the lies created by the popular YouTuber, McJuggerNuggets.

This is the highlight video of the one hour long event.

Here is a screenshot of a point in the video where we worked together to figure out if a house was actually being inhabited by a family member of McJuggerNuggets.

Rejand

Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello! It's been a while!
Here's my entry, I was playing some Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes with Theonicle

And here's the screen shot of the short little animation I did before the video where Theonicle is freaking out:

Last edited:
Reactions: Theonicle

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
Its my turn just ignore the person above me ;)
P.S. sorry rejand xD

Here's my entry, I was playing some Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes with Rejand

Also here is my screenshot of a part where i needed to cut the wires!

Good luck to all who enterd may odds be ever in your favor ;)

Reactions: Rejand