Official June 2016 Monthly Contest - Over $100 in Prizes!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

My video ended up being about 65 minutes after cutting a few bits out. Kaz and I never played together before, but it was awesome to do regardless ^^ It's nice to have these contests where we get inspired to get out of our comfort zones.

Our goal was trying to teach Kaz how to play Hearthstone. Near the beginning of the video, I troubleshooted with Kaz trying to get his game recorder working properly for him. After we succeeded, Hearthstone was our next goal. I spent around an hour+ playing with him for the tutorial, teaching him how to make plays in the most optimal way possible. We collaborated in a few different fashions yesterday. We figured out how to make different plays, talked about what works best for drawing cards, and what "BM" means in Hearthstone. I feel like he's benefited a lot from that one session, and he'll be ready for a new player in no time!

As for myself, he helped me understand that everyone has their own perspective. I've been playing the game for over a year now, but this was his very first day. Sometimes it's good to listen, and not act before thinking rationally. Overall, this felt like a wonderful experience where we were able to join forces. We're looking to work together more in the future ^^

Here's the first video of @KazamaDaisuke as well! He's uploading them as episodes, but I focused on compiling the entire adventure in one video ^^

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Thanks to everyone who joined! Those are all great entries. :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Congratulations to the June Contest winners!

First place for the video $50 prize:
@Christina Kersten

First place for the screenshot $50 worth of games: @TheAimGames

Bonus special mentions, will receive a copy of Yet another Zombie defense worth $2 :p
@fattmat

@Rejand

@hyperbubbles

@Mr.Samurai Plays

@HoradeJugarVyK