Dashboard Joining Freedom Issue's

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommonFamilySurvival

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I don't think I'm having the same issue as others I have read in these forums but was wondering if this is a common bug or issue? Applied this morning got notification under revue. Got E-mail notification I have been accepted and in the e-mail telling me to go to the dashboard open chat and request invite....tried. Getting responses saying
Hello,

We apologize for not being able to respond to your chat request in a timely manner, due to the high volume of requests. We would like to help you complete the partnership process. Kindly go back to your Freedom! dashboard and click the green button next to your channel to initiate a chat conversation.

We look forward to your next contact.
followed by a support ticket e-mail,tried again same thing again, tried again, samething...........?
Anybody else have this? Is this a common bug or issue?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It just seems to me that they aren't able to finish the last part of your application (the live chat) due to the stated high volume of requests, have you tried at other times of the day, as they might be quieter at different times?

jojotuber

New User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2017
I don't think I'm having the same issue as others I have read in these forums but was wondering if this is a common bug or issue? Applied this morning got notification under revue. Got E-mail notification I have been accepted and in the e-mail telling me to go to the dashboard open chat and request invite....tried. Getting responses saying
Hello,

We apologize for not being able to respond to your chat request in a timely manner, due to the high volume of requests. We would like to help you complete the partnership process. Kindly go back to your Freedom! dashboard and click the green button next to your channel to initiate a chat conversation.

We look forward to your next contact.
followed by a support ticket e-mail,tried again same thing again, tried again, samething...........?
Anybody else have this? Is this a common bug or issue?
i faced the same tried again and worked try again

Status
Not open for further replies.