Official January Contest - Win a full version of TriDef SmartCam!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
December Holiday Contest Winners!

Hey Freedom! Family,

Happy new year to everyone! But before we leave behind 2017, we'll have to announce the winners of our last contest for 2016. We loved all of your entries for the month of December and selecting a winner was very difficult for our team. Nonetheless, here are our winners!

First place for the $50 cash prize: @OG Killa

2 winners of $50 worth of game keys: @thefishstick and @GlowingDude

We will send the prizes out via private message.

The winning entry can be found here!

January 2017 Contest!

Try TriDef SmartCam

Details for the January contest
This month, we challenge your creative side using TriDef SmartCam - Sponsored by Freedom! PlayNow platform.

What is TriDef SmartCam?

Replace or Smart Blur your background in any video chat or streaming application.
All Freedom! partners have access to this software. Just go to this link to get your key.

For this competition, we want to see a video entry that showcases how you can creatively use TriDef SmartCam in your video. This can be in any format: from vlogs to tutorials, as long as you are using PlayNow's TriDef SmartCam!

The video will be judged on

• How creative /funny/entertaining/interesting the video is
  • Ensure TriDef SmartCam was utilized in creating the video
  • Appropriateness of length (does it drag on too long?)
IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with the video you have created.

Prizes
We are having a total of 3 winners! The top 3 most helpful and most innovative will win a paid version (key) of TriDef SmartCam, so this is not just a contest for a specific genre of YouTubers. Its for everyone! More prizes may be given out depending on the amount and quality of entries.

We look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 31st of January, results posted around the 5th of February.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 17740

Good luck to al those hoping to enter :D and to those who won the last contest :D

thefishstick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
Bozeman, MT
YouTube
rabidfishstick

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
interesting contest this month is the prize a lifetime license of the tridef orjust a year or how does that work?

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
interesting contest this month is the prize a lifetime license of the tridef orjust a year or how does that work?

As far as I know, they are lifetime license. ^_^
Please feel free to join and submit your entry~

Punkmeister

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2016
How do you Submit something to the contest. Do we just put a link in this forum. I'm not going to compete in this contest because I don't want to show my face, but maybe the next contest I will submit a video.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
How do you Submit something to the contest. Do we just put a link in this forum. I'm not going to compete in this contest because I don't want to show my face, but maybe the next contest I will submit a video.
In order to enter this or any of our forum contests you just need to give us the link to the video / submission on this thread, unless directed elsewhere :) Sorry to hear you don't want to participate in this months content but I look forward to seeing you in potentially our next contest

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
small warning to any1 who still wants to enter the 27th of January this contest closes im gonna upload my entry tonight :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485535826][/DOUBLEPOST]well as promised a bit late but i do have my video made up :) hope you guys enjoy and i know my sound isnt synced up i dont have time to fix it.
i have to run now bye :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
PLEASE NOTE:

The January 2017 Contest has been extended until the end of the month!

Please don't submit your entries after the 31st of January as they WILL NOT count!

The results will be posted around
[1] the 5th of February.

[1] - Date may be subject to change.

Last edited: