Community James Here, Greetings.

JamesJr1

Rising User
Jul 20, 2020
YouTube
Hey, Name is James, and I'm a fairly new youtuber still learning the ins and outs of video production! I'm a 28 Year Old Male in the good old state of Kentucky, just right up there hugging the good old Ohio River.
Oh man, I really hope to make a good impression on all of you guys, and to finally grow my viewer-base to an astonishing level!
Though, It's not all about the views for me, It's more on how much I enjoy making the content. Anyway, I found Freedom! when I was just looking around at some of my old Facebook posts... I've actually been around here for years, just never made a forum account. Been lurking for ages it seems, on the Discord chat that is, and rarely ever on the forums lol.

But yeah, I hope to see some good welcomes, thanks!

JamesJr1

Rising User
Jul 20, 2020
YouTube
Thanks LW001, It's a pleasure to be here! And that mindset is what will drive me to make better content! The way I think is... If I don't have fun, what's the point of doing it! Always think about your decisions and make what's best for your own enjoyment.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Hey, Name is James, and I'm a fairly new youtuber still learning the ins and outs of video production! I'm a 28 Year Old Male in the good old state of Kentucky, just right up there hugging the good old Ohio River.
Oh man, I really hope to make a good impression on all of you guys, and to finally grow my viewer-base to an astonishing level!
Though, It's not all about the views for me, It's more on how much I enjoy making the content. Anyway, I found Freedom! when I was just looking around at some of my old Facebook posts... I've actually been around here for years, just never made a forum account. Been lurking for ages it seems, on the Discord chat that is, and rarely ever on the forums lol.

But yeah, I hope to see some good welcomes, thanks!
Hi James!! I've gone quiet for a long time myself so I get it, lurking can get addicting! I'm currently based out of Alabama myself. What are your forward facing goals for yourself and your channel?

Reactions: JamesJr1