Tips & Tricks I've stopped YouTube for a very Long time and I'm planning to start again, what should I do?

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I had to stop YouTube for months because I was busy with other activities such as school work. But I'm planning to start again in a few weeks. This is the second time this is happening and for the first time, my channel became pretty unstable you can say when I started again. How can I prevent this from happening this time? Furthermore, I am planning for many changes in my channel's content. Also, how can I prevent these sudden long breaks in YouTube because of school. Is one way of doing it producing a load of content during the holidays and uploading it slowly during the school term? Please give me your suggestions below. Thanks a lot!

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi LeoGaming,

By "unstable", what do you mean?

I'm also a busy Youtuber in real-life, my aim is to upload two videos a week but right now can only manage one per week. Which is fine if you ask me. I think if you spend a bit of time each day working on that one video, then you can still produce quality content to a certain standard on a regular basis.

I don't think you need to spend all your holidays producing content, relax and enjoy it but still work on those videos, of course. What you could do is set aside a bit of time each day, whether it's holidays or school term, and work on making one or two videos that you can then upload each week. That way you get to make the most of your time with real-life and still produce content whenever time permits.

Hope this helps you. :)

Last edited: