I've got a new family member :)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Those who have read FFF should know what the title is all about :D

On saturday we've gone and picked up a little ( roughly 3 months old ) kitten !
He still does not have a name and is very scared of people, not to mention the dog that we have, kitten is terrified of the dog ... Fun fact our dog is as scared of kitten as well, but curiosity is killing the dog lol !

Anyways, I am back to my own place and the kitten is staying with my parents so I wont get to see it for few weeks. Hopefully he gets friendlier after a while :)

And the moment you all been waiting for, a photo :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

He still does not have a name and is very scared of people, not to mention the dog that we have, kitten is terrified of the dog ... Fun fact our dog is as scared of kitten as well, but curiosity is killing the dog lol !

Anyways, I am back to my own place and the kitten is staying with my parents so I wont get to see it for few weeks. Hopefully he gets friendlier after a while :)

I want a cat! :rolleyes::(

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
We demand more pictures @Nerd , and by demand I mean asking very politely with sprinkles and a cherry on top
I would really love to share some pictures, thought that is no longer possible...

I didn't want to bring it up as its not very happy topic, but after a week, due to kitten not being able to befriend our doggie (and partially due to the fact that they would fight in the house and break everything around them) we have decided to take kitten back to shelter where hopefully he will find a new home. Home without a dog... ;(

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would really love to share some pictures, thought that is no longer possible...

I didn't want to bring it up as its not very happy topic, but after a week, due to kitten not being able to befriend our doggie (and partially due to the fact that they would fight in the house and break everything around them) we have decided to take kitten back to shelter where hopefully he will find a new home. Home without a dog... ;(
I'm really sorry to hear about that

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube

I hope kitty gets a great doggo-less home soon :<

Sent from my Boat using Tapatalk

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Cute!