Gaming It's The Kid(Bio)

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is Antonio but on Youtube I'm referred to as "It's The Kid"

My Overall goal for this channel is to please and to make everyone relaxed and happy.
My main things on this channel is Gaming Commentaries, Lps, and much more. But the focus is on gaming. I hope I can make all of you have a good time as i give to you the best content i can dish out.

I have many plans for this channel when it comes to Lps and Series and I do hope that you enjoy

If you guys can, please do support the channel by liking on the video, comment down and telling me games you would like me to play, and subscribing to the channel. It would mean the world to me
And if you are interested in a collaboration, I will more than happy to talk to you about it

Anyways have a fantastic day and take care

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! What series are you thinking about making?
A Monster Hunter World series[DOUBLEPOST=1521198314][/DOUBLEPOST]
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is Antonio but on Youtube I'm referred to as "It's The Kid"

My Overall goal for this channel is to please and to make everyone relaxed and happy.
My main things on this channel is Gaming Commentaries, Lps, and much more. But the focus is on gaming. I hope I can make all of you have a good time as i give to you the best content i can dish out.

I have many plans for this channel when it comes to Lps and Series and I do hope that you enjoy

If you guys can, please do support the channel by liking on the video, comment down and telling me games you would like me to play, and subscribing to the channel. It would mean the world to me
And if you are interested in a collaboration, I will more than happy to talk to you about it

Anyways have a fantastic day and take care

(Everyone who sees this post please go to my channel and support. Sorry if i sounds like spam, i really don't want it to be. I just want to grow)
Anyways stay amazing)

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Thanks I feel very welcome
hey everyone what should I do as my First "Summer of Indies" Lp
These are the options. Pick the order from first to third
Cuphead
Shovel Knight
Axiom Verge