YouTube It's not all doom and gloom!

U

User.123120

Hello, all!
YouTube is a scary place right now with top content creators worried about demonetization and advertiser boycotts. We thought we'd take a moment to let you know that this isn't as big of a shock as they want you to believe and there are ways that you can set up your YouTube business to be indestructible to such things. Also, guess what? Freedom has been setting you up for success for years. Take a peek at your dashboard for additional revenue streams such as Spreadshirt and Zazzy for merch, Epoxy to spread your message away and back to YouTube, as well as Playnow which is the start of our affiliate marketing system. read on for more information on ways to survive the YouTube apocalypse!!

So where else can I expand my future empire! Here is a small list I've brought together where you can increase the chance of you receiving a earnings boost!

Zazzy! Find the link to your dashboard here!
By encouraging designers, creatives, and anyone who has a great idea to design their own jewelry, we’re waving a middle finger at the current state of the overly-priced and soulless jewelry market.
We make designing, sharing and earning easy.
We love good design and storytelling.
We want to become a powerful resource for burgeoning independent design talent, entrepreneurs and charity fundraisers who are seeking to share their creativity, raise their profile and be part of the next phase of the maker movement.

Spreadshirt! Find the link to your dashboard here!

A global platform for personalised clothing and accessories, we are the go-to-place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value freedom of expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available by our community. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. Moreover, Spreadshirt is an ideal custom merchandise partner: Emerging YouTube stars and a large number of large companies and brands are among our esteemed customers. Our top-quality prints and services will make sure that your business hits it big.
G2A Goldmine! Find the link here!
Tell your friends about G2A’s Goldmine – build a team and boost your earnings!
Just sit back and relax as your work brings profit now! Use the tips and tools we made for you to maximize the earning potential.
A job well done deserves a proper credit. And still, you have not been working hard to achieve it right? Choose your preferred payment option and receive the paycheck!

Patreon! Find the link here!

Patreon is an internet-based platform that allows content creators to build their own subscription content service. It is popular among YouTube content creators, webcomic artists, writers, podcasters, musicians, and other categories of creators who post regularly online.
Well, there we go a few ways to expand your empire, got any other suggestions? Let me know and i'll include and credit them!

All the best!
- Itsjustjord

Last edited by a moderator: