Solved It Still Says "Under Review" it's Been more than 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Hello, so i applied to join Freedom, and it's been about more than 2 days, and i've sent Support ticket, and its been more than a day and still haven't got any reply. Please Help!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i've sentt them screenshots and everything when i send support ticket, but they're just not replying
Well as I've said I have pasted this on to a support agent I know, hopefully they will be able to look into this, and progress with the application. It could just be that they haven't got around to finishing off the review of your channel or that they need to check something. I can't honestly say - Hopefully you / I hear something back soon though.

Upvote 0

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
i hope[DOUBLEPOST=1490716745][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope, i've been waiting alot[DOUBLEPOST=1490722814][/DOUBLEPOST]how long will it take?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i hope[DOUBLEPOST=1490716745][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope, i've been waiting alot[DOUBLEPOST=1490722814][/DOUBLEPOST]how long will it take?
I head back from the support member about your ticket #243531 and this is their reply to it
" Partner made multiple tickets and it was merged with the older ticket they created (242950). I've already reviewed their channel and they're good with a partnership. Please advise the partner to refresh their Freedom! dashboard and they should be able to use the live chat so that they can properly accept the invite. "

Upvote 0

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
ya, i got it, i was accepeted it, but 1 more question.!

So i gave my friend a link to my freedom! so he can apply also using my Referal Link, and he did and he was accpeted but i didn't get the 15% increase on the revenue

help

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
ya, i got it, i was accepeted it, but 1 more question.!

So i gave my friend a link to my freedom! so he can apply also using my Referal Link, and he did and he was accpeted but i didn't get the 15% increase on the revenue

help
The referral payment are automatically added to the paid revenue to your channel, I believe these are also updated at the end of the month, and may need to wait a few months, to coincide with your friends first payment for the Freedom Network.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.