Solved It Still Says "Under Review" it's Been more than 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Hello, so i applied to join Freedom, and it's been about more than 2 days, and i've sent Support ticket, and its been more than a day and still haven't got any reply. Please Help!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello there SysthesizedYT,

Please ensure you have Monetization enabled for your YouTube Account through AdSense and no Strikes on your Channel. You may check these Factors on your YouTube Features page. If you still won't receive an invitation within a day please email [email protected] with a screenshot of your YouTube Features page, a link to your channel and your Freedom! Dashboard ID found at http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile

Upvote 0

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
i Do Not have any strikes, i have adsense and monetization avaiable, and it;s been more than 2 days already and i did post a support ticket but its been more than day and still haven't been replied

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
that a lie lol. They havn't replied to my ticket or email and it's been 4 days. THAT A LONG TIME!!!!!
Well if you say four days is long for a support team that's your opinion. I've dealt with terrible support teams in the past for way more important things which took over a month to respond. I can't change anything about it.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
that a lie lol. They havn't replied to my ticket or email and it's been 4 days. THAT A LONG TIME!!!!!
I'm sorry that it is taken our support team a while to get back to your query. There maybe a bit of a delay with them answering your tickets due to the amount of applications and invites they are currently working through. I would be more than happy to chase this up for you if needed, if you would like me to look into this could you send me via a PM the ticket ID numbers for your support query please?

Upvote 0

Epic Music

Rising User
Feb 13, 2017
Reminds me of myself. I applied February 7 and I still haven't gotten accepted. I have the "Under Review" thing though.... LOL

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Reminds me of myself. I applied February 7 and I still haven't gotten accepted. I have the "Under Review" thing though.... LOL
As said previous if they still haven't gotten back to you and your channel is in good standing, has no copyright or community strikes and has an active monetisation policy then please submit a ticket to the support team via www.support.tm as they will be able to look into this for you

Upvote 0

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
same goes for me and its been more than a week and then freedom dashboard was saying an email is sent but there was no email and I made a ticket a week ago and no reply with that then again now I check my freedom dashboard the channel is still under review for about a long time
Don't know what is happening and why is it taking so long
I have been here for 3 years but didn't see this happening

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
same goes for me and its been more than a week and then freedom dashboard was saying an email is sent but there was no email and I made a ticket a week ago and no reply with that then again now I check my freedom dashboard the channel is still under review for about a long time
Don't know what is happening and why is it taking so long
I have been here for 3 years but didn't see this happening
The email is just a confirmation that your channel has been processed, under the new procedures once your channel has been reviewed the message you see on the dashboard should change and you should then be able to engage in a live chat in order to get the "learn more" button sent to you and complete your application to Freedom. I can't say for definite why it is taking so long as I don't deal with ticket request or issues, but I do know they are working as hard and as fast as they can to make sure channels are accepted into the Freedom network - there maybe some delays due to the amount of applications that they are dealing with and I can only apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Upvote 0

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
my youtube channel
Help please! It's been "under review", i've submitted support ticket like 5 days ago and still didn't get any reply. Please Help!!!

Upvote 0

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
my youtube channel
Help please! It's been "under review", i've submitted support ticket like 5 days ago and still didn't get any reply. Please Help!!![DOUBLEPOST=1490696202][/DOUBLEPOST]LW001, heres my support ticket ID: 243531

Please HELP!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
my youtube channel
Help please! It's been "under review", i've submitted support ticket like 5 days ago and still didn't get any reply. Please Help!!![DOUBLEPOST=1490696202][/DOUBLEPOST]LW001, heres my support ticket ID: 243531

Please HELP!
Already past this onto a support agent I know, please be patient while they look into this matter for you. Also please be sure to check your emails, just incase they ask for any more information about your channel, for example screenshots etc

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.