Forums It is time to announce the MotM! ...Or is it?

Who are you voting for as #MotM?

• Louisse Subido

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Riganthor

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey, #FreedomFamily!

It is time to announce the Member of the month! ...Or is it?

As always, we listed the names of the members that we've seen stand out for the month, and we included your suggestions on who our MotM should be. After this, we proceeded on voting. But from the list of nominees, two names stood out and we found ourselves stuck with a tie. So we figured, why not let the forums decide?

And the two members the community will be choosing from are...

@riganthor

and

@Louisse Subido

So as you can see from the poll block, you may now start voting. Choose wisely for you can only vote once. Don't worry, no one can see who you vote for ;) (Except for us, of course.) And as usual, forum rules apply on all aspects of this matter, so no creating multiple accounts, no spamming, no out of place advertising, etc.

You are allowed to vote until the 20th of this month.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hmmm, I just have an idea about MOTM, well if you have a hard time about which is who, why not have us two? @Row at least its going to be fair game If you think both of us had done the candidates job right.
But why? This is (in my opinion) the best way to get it away from Staff favoritism only and on to leave it up to the Community to decide who they believe has contributed the most to the Forums. Not like it's super unfair this way. If you win, congratulations. If not there's always next month. Calling it "unfair" is pretty much only immature and doesn't really vote for you, don't get me wrong here.

Also last time i checked Member of the Month was a monthly thing and there were twelve months in a year so you still have a chance.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Please may I clear some things up that some users have been told incorrectly.

- Any user can become Member of the Month TWICE at most in one calendar year.
- We have only ever had one month* where two members were awarded MotM at the same time, since then, we have wanted to keep it a singular person if it is possible.

*As long as I have been aware.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Please may I clear some things up that some users have been told incorrectly.

- Any user can become Member of the Month TWICE at most in one calendar year.
- We have only ever had one month* where two members were awarded MotM at the same time, since then, we have wanted to keep it a singular person if it is possible.

*As long as I have been aware.
ah that makes sense, thanks for clearing this up for me, anyhoe so when will we know what has been decided?

Status
Not open for further replies.