SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
PEOPLE MAKE ME MAD!!!
I come home and somebody let my little cousin on my computer... unlocked the door and all... I go to my YouTube to see how my most recent Would you Rather video was doing AND MY CHANNEL WAS DELETED!!! So I have now started a new channel and got all my friends to re-sub like they were (even though they don't support me). Time to start FRESH with new goal!

• Get to 50 subs by mid April (shouldn't be TOO hard)
  • Get back to 1000 views by the end of April
  • Upload at least 2 times a week
  • Better my content
  • START TO BUILD THE PSYCHO COMMUNITY

This channel is based off of my old channel from over a year ago. Had a few subs and about 200 views. but now I'm back and at it! I am DETERMINED to make my dreams come true!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That's a bit wierd unless your cousin was trying to do that, its very strange that he would of clicked on the exact things he needed to in order to delete your channel. Speaking of that it also doesn't seem like your channel is deleted as you uploaded a new video 5 hours ago on your associated channel and it is still allowing people to watch your content. Also while I don't mind the story of seeing people's planned goals this is normally meant to be used once you have hit a milestone / achievement and not really to outline this to us. Either way I wish you all the best building your channel up again

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
That's a bit wierd unless your cousin was trying to do that, its very strange that he would of clicked on the exact things he needed to in order to delete your channel. Speaking of that it also doesn't seem like your channel is deleted as you uploaded a new video 5 hours ago on your associated channel and it is still allowing people to watch your content. Also while I don't mind the story of seeing people's planned goals this is normally meant to be used once you have hit a milestone / achievement and not really to outline this to us. Either way I wish you all the best building your channel up again
The channel associated with this account is the channel i am currently using. My cousin is about 12 and doesn't like me to much and will do anything to screw me over.