Is Warframe good?

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
Welcome everyone,
Please give your opinion: is warframe a good game for co-op?
I never play this game but some friends recommend it for me. I need your opinions
Thank you :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome everyone,
Please give your opinion: is warframe a good game for co-op?
I never play this game but some friends recommend it for me. I need your opinions
Thank you :)
I have played it for a good bit on PS4 but many things changed since i last played. Always enjoyed the game and it sure is worth it to check :)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Like @TwilightPrinze, it's been a while since I played. I played during the beta, and it was a blast! Playing with friends only makes it so much better. I am afraid to go back to the game now because it sucked away so much of my time.

I don't know what the game's really like today, but I've seen some of the updates and they look very promising. I think you'll have a lot of fun once you learn all the mechanics. :)

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
Like @TwilightPrinze, it's been a while since I played. I played during the beta, and it was a blast! Playing with friends only makes it so much better. I am afraid to go back to the game now because it sucked away so much of my time.

I don't know what the game's really like today, but I've seen some of the updates and they look very promising. I think you'll have a lot of fun once you learn all the mechanics. :)
I tried it last night and it is amazing.
And there is this plain of eidolons, a big map that you can free roam.
I still don't believe that i can play it for free :D

Reactions: Danny

VoddenSavage

New User
Dec 9, 2017
To be honest. Ive been playing fkr about 2 years. This is one of the best games you can get on xbox. & its free. Add my GT if your down too play. I can show you some tips. VoddenSavage

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
To be honest. Ive been playing fkr about 2 years. This is one of the best games you can get on xbox. & its free. Add my GT if your down too play. I can show you some tips. VoddenSavage

2 years? wew....
What is your name in the game? I just play it for 2 days, still don't know how to craft some equipment :(

VoddenSavage

New User
Dec 9, 2017
Ahahaha. I feel kinda dumb. My time zone is EST (EASTERN) NOT CST (CENTRAL)