Solved Is my channel in good condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So I spend the last few days watching the KYC videos on the Freedom! YouTube channel. and I went around and deleted a load of videos and changed some video descriptions.

I wanted to know how can I request to get my channel reviewed and get some feedback on what needs to be fixed, what videos are risking the future of my channel and solutions to take if needed. I am on talks with someone from the Freedom! support team via email, but I want to get a clear view feedback back on my channel, because I dont want to be that guy but I feel the freedom support staff im in talks with isnt been fair on me, not trying to be rude just being honest.

Example; I do Pokemon MMO gameplays (Fan base games), and I do tutorial videos at the start of each year, helping people who need help on how to download and install the game correctly without being drawn in by all these fake sites giving people viruses, (please note that all these MMO's are FREE TO PLAY, I even talked to the developers of these games at the start and there alright with me doing tutorial videos to help people out, and I been doing these type of videos since 2010. There quick 2-5 minute videos, all links provided in descriptions and everything). Now I been told that my channel is at risk or potentially being at risk in the possible future, because of a certain Pokemon Blaze Online download video I made back in 2017. (Pokemon Blaze Online is the video in question).

Now I know certain download videos are wrong, like How to download free movies, free games and that. But the videos that im doing a helpful videos for Free to Play games, to help the community who struggle and downloading these games, and I get people sending me loads of comments asking for help on my PokeMMO 2018 download, which I have to follow up on a update video, but now im scared to do that because of this silly matter.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry for not seeing or replying to this sooner. The unfortunate thing is Freedom could look at the channel but they do seem to only give very generic advice, and im not sure how in depth they will go in regards to your videos and possible at risk content

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.