YouTube IS IT HARD TO GROW A CHANNEL CURRENTLY

Melvini Plays

Rising User
Mar 16, 2017
YouTube
as ive seen loads of channels go from 100-1000 subs i kinda understand how they do it.
Just get Really good at a game, Lets use Gta5 as a example, then make a tutorial on how to glide.
Pretty much nobody knows how to glide so your video could explode, Or not.

Its not rly about a certain video you just have to upload videos and you will see progress, maybe not the first month but soon, trust me.
Dont stop, i believe in you!

Midnight Rivals

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
England
YouTube
I personally find that I'm constantly looking for "Car content" modifying cars and people racing or drifting, it seems to be very few channels are into the whole car thing and most have other stuff going on as well, so much so that i myself watching people i don't really like, or videos that aren't great just to get me automotive fix..
So i guess its all about the type of YouTuber you want to be, try and do something different and out the box, or keep up with the latest trends

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
I personally find that I'm constantly looking for "Car content" modifying cars and people racing or drifting, it seems to be very few channels are into the whole car thing and most have other stuff going on as well, so much so that i myself watching people i don't really like, or videos that aren't great just to get me automotive fix..
So i guess its all about the type of YouTuber you want to be, try and do something different and out the box, or keep up with the latest trends
I love the car community, my whole channel is operating around it. Can't wait to be able to do it fulltime cars this summer!​

Midnight Rivals

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
England
YouTube
I love the car community, my whole channel is operating around it. Can't wait to be able to do it fulltime cars this summer!​

You and me both, I've started a gaming channel to get used to editing and music rights and voice overs, but as soon as the sun comes out the Midnight Rivals Celica will be hitting the spot light

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
In France, someone started a new channel : 200k subs in a month
Check "micode" on youtube, he was in the trending page at the begenning of his channel (first video)

recben

New User
Mar 25, 2017
Canada
YouTube
I can't exactly speak from experience, but I wouldn't throw the towel in or anything. I only recently started this channel up, but I had a channel going with some friends around 5 years ago. We ended up quitting because we thought it was too saturated and we missed the bus so to speak. Seeing all the YouTubers Who have come to prominence since that time makes me really with I had stuck with it then. Just my 2 cents.