Becuase if i Wanna
Render in the Same day Or at least.
Decent I Have to Render in 720p 30
And I have low end Pc.
And my Montior is 1600x900.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I always render my videos at 720p, because they already take long enough to render anyway. My PC isn't the greatest either. 1 hour and 30 minutes to render a 30 minute video. So I don't think it's bad to render at 720, but going lower than that would probably suck.

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Depends on your personal preference in my opinion, probably nothing major to be worried about as long as you preserve the aspect ratio.

I process and upload all my videos at the native resolution in which it was originally recorded, simply because I don’t like shrinking my videos down or having them at a different resolution. I think it creates slight distortions in the final render even if the aspect ratio is preserved, I’m a bit fastidious but that’s just me.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
As am on console Xboxone X I use the Hauppauge HD60 which records in 1080p 60 frames per second and my rendering times are vary on the size of footage. But as another member posted
well for me to Render a 1080p video in 30fps it Would take in sony Vegas 6hrs vrs 2hrs in Sony vegas now Premiere its a Whole
Different Story[DOUBLEPOST=1548372232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Depends on your personal preference in my opinion, probably nothing major to be worried about as long as you preserve the aspect ratio.

I process and upload all my videos at the native resolution in which it was originally recorded, simply because I don’t like shrinking my videos down or having them at a different resolution. I think it creates slight distortions in the final render even if the aspect ratio is preserved, I’m a bit fastidious but that’s just me.
In 720p i have premiere preset For it tho Really even if i did Have a Better pc i Would Render in 720p 30 1080p 30
And i some times use the resolution the Video was Originally in but i never Render in 60 fps.