Entertainment Is content like this entertaining?

WhySoBasic

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone, i havent post in this section to promote myself at all, and ive figured i might aswell try to get other people opinions, being that if i think its good, others might think other wise, so i want to know if content like this is atleast a bit funny or entertaining.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
is it entertaining? that's subjective. Here are some tips.

Lead with entertainment, not exposition (don't tell us that you want to do gaming videos and be a gaming channel... just be one.)

right off the bat 30 seconds in I'm wondering why I'm watching the video. maybe start with a funny moments montage or instead just cut out all the stuff that doesn't help tell a story. that's the verbalized pauses and any sentence that begins with "I" unless it's funny.

i'm sitting at about 3 minutes and I'm noticing this could be much more tightly edited and "punchier" I get the impression that you started your recording software and just let it run for 7 minutes then cleaned up your audio a bit. that's not exactly a bad thing but to keep an audiences attention you need to present them with more than just your stream of consciousness. Present the viewer wityh a tightly packed experience that leaves them liking the game, you, and craving more of both. That's when you know you've done your job.

I've got to go do a work thing now but overall this isn't bad. you as a person are entertaining but bringing up your editing game would help a lot so keep rocking!

KingHitman

New User
Sep 23, 2017
YouTube
I think it's good, all it need is maybe some work but it's OK[DOUBLEPOST=1506202349][/DOUBLEPOST]btw we have similar channel name ahahhahaha

Last edited: