Invited to become an Actor!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
I am invited to a talent agency in the Philippines to become one of their talents and become an actor for their future projects in television, movie and advertisements. Although I have an experience in independent film productions, I always dreamed about becoming a huge artist in the movie industry.

I will be signing a 2 year contract for training & workshops, which I will be paid,then another 5 years for the actual movies, series and future projects. They already have some place for me to stay!

I never thought my 2018 would be this big. I wasn't expecting much. But let's see how this goes!
good luck to me.

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
I am invited to a talent agency in the Philippines to become one of their talents and become an actor for their future projects in television, movie and advertisements. Although I have an experience in independent film productions, I always dreamed about becoming a huge artist in the movie industry.

I will be signing a 2 year contract for training & workshops, which I will be paid,then another 5 years for the actual movies, series and future projects. They already have some place for me to stay!

I never thought my 2018 would be this big. I wasn't expecting much. But let's see how this goes!
good luck to me.
WOW!!!! That's a huge accomplishment!! Congrats and best of luck!!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube

good luck to me.
Congratulations on this huge accomplishment! I've had a couple talent agencies reach out to me to hire me as a photographer and videographer for their team, but I just turned them down. I like having my own work schedule.