Gaming Introduction to Crashy!

Crashy

New User
Mar 19, 2018
YouTube
Hi everyone! My name is Austin, but everyone calls me Crashy (because I thought of it off the top of my head one day)

I am from Ely, Nevada. But I'm currently living in another small town in Idaho called Arco!

I am currently 18 years of age and I will be turning 19 in late October.

I found Freedom! a long time ago, before the whole thing with having to have 4000 watch hours and 1000 subs, I thought about partnering with them, sadly I did not get anything back, nor did I become partnered before this.
I joined the forums yesterday, because I saw it on my Freedom! dashboard, so I signed up and now I'm making this to try and see if this will help get my name out there.

My hobbies are currently: making YouTube videos, playing games, hanging out with my friends, and making people laugh and smile.

I started YouTube because I wanted to inspire people to go out and do what they have their mind set to. I want to make people happy (even though it might be VERY cringe worthy) and I thought it would be really fun (to which it has!)

My biggest dream is well... Making people happy through my videos. If I can make at least one person smile, then it makes my day.

I am trying to upload as much as I can. Although I do have a tight schedule and very little experience editing and rendering, I try to pump out at least one video a day.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed