Entertainment Introduction Im Sasha Marie

Sashamarie

New User
Oct 9, 2017
YouTube
Hello My Name is Sasha Marie and I'm trying to grow on youtube. Im a mother a wife and Im very talented in so many different things that i try not to limit myself on the things I can do I'm family oriented and just like to have fun and enjoy things.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello Sasha, welcome to the Forums!

Would you like to explain what these talents are? Maybe use the template we provide to expand on your introduction for us.
We want to know a little bit more about you so we could possibly relate to you, maybe tell us about your hobbies?

The template that we refer our members to is attached below.

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Thanks!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Sasha!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. As our fellow user said up there, please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) In regards to growing your channel, there are plenty of ways you can utilize this forum to help you. Here are some of the tools we provide for our partners: https://freedom.community.tm/.../freedom-partnership.../ We would also recommend exploring the forums more and using the platform's new Promote Yourself system, the Media section, and even using the collaboration section to find partners you can make videos with, which will help expand your audience. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello My Name is Sasha Marie and I'm trying to grow on youtube. Im a mother a wife and Im very talented in so many different things that i try not to limit myself on the things I can do I'm family oriented and just like to have fun and enjoy things.
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are some of the different things your talented in? :)

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the Freedom Family and the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It's always good to try new things, finding the best niche that works best for you.