Community Introduction about me

JustJe

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello to all! I will answer the “template”.

Your name/alias: My first name is Jean, and I'm known as: Lord_Owax, Owax, JustJe, JustJePT, Je.

Where are you from?
I was born in Caracas, Venezuela, now I live in Portugal!

How old are you? I'm 22 Years Old.

How did you find Freedom!? Well, it's curious, I was Reading a review of an antivirus, and it said “Anti-Cripto miner”, and I ask my self, what is a Criptominer? Then I searched in Google... and now I'm here.
What made you join our forums?: The forums are good for sharing know, for debating, for exchanging ideas.

What are your hobbies?
Currently I'm in a new hobbie, making my own videos, with my own 100% production. Also, I love to go for long running, watch very good films, and finally but not less important, I love all about tech software and hardware! I dismounted my own iPhone, my own laptop and desktop! Also, I upgraded my PS4 slim HDD, there was a 500 GB, now I have 2 TB. I can do a tutorial if anyone wants.

What is your favorite food? I don't have favorite food! I love all kinds of food! mediterranean, Asiatic, American, well, all kind of food! Because all of them are delicious!
Why did you start YouTube? I started in YouTube when I was younger just for fun.Now I'm starting doing videos for the future try to win some Money, I know is hard, but I will try, why? Because I will do well done videos project, think a lot before the production, edit them with maximum rigor.

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is not like normal people think, my biggest dream, is to have my own house, to live with my girlfriend and my baby son he is 5 months. A normal car.
Maybe live only with an “internet” job, like YouTube, Twitch etc.

What kind of channel do you run? My channel now, has got only 17 subscribers, and I have various types of videos, like sports, one video of a rally accident, blogs, amateur game videos, and one live stream of non copy right music.

How frequently do you upload?
My last upload was 1 month ago, but now, I will try to upload weekly!

Thanks!