Gaming Introducing... The Timmy Timmy Show!

Dec 12, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Timmy Timmy and I run a channel called "The Timmy Timmy Show". I just recently started my YouTube Channel and it is very fun so far. My channel is currently focused on video game content (Ex. WWE 2K18), but I plan on creating more diverse content in the future, such as short films and skits.

I wanted to join the Freedom! Forum in order to meet new people in the YouTube community, as well as share the ideas that I have for my channel. I started a YouTube Channel because I wanted to create fresh and exciting videos. In addition, I am interested in building a community in which I can interact and share my interests with.

My biggest dream is to become a successful filmmaker in Hollywood. I am very interested in becoming a director, as well as creating amazing and beautiful films for the world to witness!

Thank you for checking out my introduction and I hope that I can get to know many of you!

- Timmy Timmy

Reactions: LW

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the forums! Amazing introduction, it's way too rare in Introductions to actually talk about yourself...

I hope you'll stick around on the Forums, if you ever need help check out chat or the support forum and we'll be happy to help out with whatever you need.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom and damn becomming a holywood filmmaker, reaching for the stars, litterally, I wish you the best of luck

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, my name is Timmy Timmy and I run a channel called "The Timmy Timmy Show". I just recently started my YouTube Channel and it is very fun so far. My channel is currently focused on video game content (Ex. WWE 2K18), but I plan on creating more diverse content in the future, such as short films and skits.

I wanted to join the Freedom! Forum in order to meet new people in the YouTube community, as well as share the ideas that I have for my channel. I started a YouTube Channel because I wanted to create fresh and exciting videos. In addition, I am interested in building a community in which I can interact and share my interests with.

My biggest dream is to become a successful filmmaker in Hollywood. I am very interested in becoming a director, as well as creating amazing and beautiful films for the world to witness!

Thank you for checking out my introduction and I hope that I can get to know many of you!

- Timmy Timmy
Welcome to the Community :)

Used to play WWE a lot in the past, was always good fun, what are other games you play or plan on playing? :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

- Timmy Timmy
Welcome to the forums my man!

Dec 12, 2017
YouTube
welcome to freedom and damn becomming a holywood filmmaker, reaching for the stars, litterally, I wish you the best of luck
Thanks! I appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1513972007][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums :) So you're studying something film industry related or is it one of those less realistic dreams ?
I am still in high school and it is essentially a tough dream to achieve.[DOUBLEPOST=1513972149][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

Used to play WWE a lot in the past, was always good fun, what are other games you play or plan on playing? :)

For now, I tend to focus on making WWE 2K18 creative stories but hopefully as the channel grows, it would be cool to focus on DC and Marvel stuff (Ex. the Spider-Man PS4 game)[DOUBLEPOST=1513972177][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome and merry christmas!
Thanks and you too! MERRY CHRISTMAS![DOUBLEPOST=1513972221][/DOUBLEPOST]
love the name timmy timmy show haha!
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1513972253][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice meeting you!, i wish you good luck!
Thank you very much![DOUBLEPOST=1513972276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums my man!
Thank you!

Last edited: