1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Gaming Introducing myself...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Minicart, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Minicart

Minicart New User

Forum Posts:
    Hi guys, my name is Julie but prefer to be called Jules. I am an older gamer from the UK, having first played video games such as Pacman and Space Invaders back in the 1970's.

I found Freedom over on YouTube and have picked up quite a few helpful hints and tricks. I love Papa George's attitude so decided I would love to be part of the family, so here I am!

Apart from playing The Sims, talking to myself and making videos, I love cooking, gardening and watching paranormal videos over on YouTube.

I work full time and have just re-started my channel on YT. Although it's a gaming channel, I only play The Sims and intend to upload videos twice a week. Video No. 2 will be uploaded tomorrow :)

I would love to see my channel grow but we shall see what happens!

2. Jmgoodog11

Jmgoodog11 Full Member

Forum Posts:
    I will defiantly take a look at your channel, I use to own the whole sims collection game was loads of fun, I played it on my windows 98 pc, brings back so many memory's

3. Geist

Geist Renowned User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Well, welcome to the forum. Do let us know if you need any help or have any questions.