Gaming INSANE GAMING CHANNEL!

Lufflur

Oct 16, 2014
YouTube
Yo Whats good guys.. I'm back after losing my old channel 1.1k subs I now have made a new channel, I upload many gaming videos every few days, 10/10 Quality and always ripping at COD if you'd like to go show some support and help me grow again it would be much appreicated! Link you channels below!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yo Whats good guys.. I'm back after losing my old channel 1.1k subs I now have made a new channel, I upload many gaming videos every few days, 10/10 Quality and always ripping at COD if you'd like to go show some support and help me grow again it would be much appreicated! Link you channels below!

Hahaha nice energetic intro there m8 :D Welcome back I guess. Quite the attractive thumbnail there btw :) Keep up the good work!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Community :)

Sorry to hear about your old channel :(
Hope the knowledge you gained from it helps you with your comeback on the new channel :)

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous

A fresh new start that's pretty good! ;)

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey there bud, welcome back to YouTube.
Welcome to the community as well. I do wish you a good luck to yourself and you channel, cheers!