Solved incompetence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2017
I have for some time now taken freedom as a partner, but it does not rise and I can not change partnerships. So I beg you to remove it at the moment, because I do not want it. The fact that there is still only one of your mistakes.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I have for some time now taken freedom as a partner, but it does not rise and I can not change partnerships. So I beg you to remove it at the moment, because I do not want it. The fact that there is still only one of your mistakes.
Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the network. Using the YouTube features page you should be able to press a button which would unlink your channel after 30 days as agreed with in the contract you signed upon joining. If there isn't a "remove access" button on your YouTube features page you're either not in the network or (in really rare cases) in an old managed plan which would require support to unlink you.

If you have issues unlinking, please provide screenshots of your YouTube features page and Freedom! Dashboard (namely the bottom of the profile page there) either here or to [email protected].

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry to hear you wish to leave Freedom, if you would be willing I would love to talk to you via a PM to talk through your concerns of the network and what other mistakes you think Freedom is making. As mentioned above you can request to leave the network through your YouTube dashboard, which will then start the 30 day unlinking process.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.