Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey Freedom!
Sometime it's important to look ahead, plan ahead, think about your current path and where you want to be.
I think it's important for us all to step back and think of the bigger picture.

I want you to ask yourself this one question:
Where do you see yourself in one years time?

We should always be setting goals but at the same time not all of us stop and think about how realistic or worthwhile these goals are.
I would like all of you today to take the chance to think about where you see yourself in one years time, weather it may be in terms of your job, education, your YouTube channel, your successes or even just where you aim to be in general. It may be: being a happier self, getting that 100,000 subscriber plague or even graduate with a mark your proud of.

If you are happy to share where you see yourself in one years time feel free to write it below, then in one years time, come back here and see how far you've progressed as an individual, brand and creator.

I hope this all inspires and motivates you to think differently, and explore new horizons.

Reactions: zeke morgan

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I don't know where I will be in one years time, probably a lot of me has changed, which is highly likely since I have started to move forward with that specific goal, even though there are some moments when I constantly hate on myself because of who I am and what have I become, on a realistic note, then I will probably say that I will be someone who most of you or anyone will be able to recognize, since the change will be huge, I might go back to school when I'm able to, and, get the real diploma that I deserve, work hard on my youtube channel even when it continus the be the hobby that I have always wanted to have, and, if i will be the successful person is the matter of the time and the work i will be willing to put it, i also had a very specific goal, but the time it takes is 12 hours a day and I do not think I want to waste that much of time to earn 20k a month, but i'm going to keep this post updated monthly basis, it's really hard to look ahead and look at it as a bigger picture, though.

Reactions: Showcase One

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
In one year from today`s date 26/06/2017 a realistic & achievable goal/milestone I would like to achieve would be the 20,000 subscriber milestone sitting at currently (11,770)

In one years time I would like to be more advanced with (A) video editing, (B) Thumbnails & design (C) regular Commentary's + creating & enhancing the overall professional look to my channel, video`s & social networks (brand)

(when i started my channel) very close to one year ago (July 13th) I did not expect to even be close to been in this position. So my biggest goal for one years time would be having a blast and still uploading a video daily.

Reactions: Showcase One