Request In need of your help pretty badly

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I am in great need of freedom communities help in telling me where I'm going wrong with my channel, but at the same time I don't plan to go off of gaming that's always the main aspect of my channel but I'm in need of the help to know what I am doing wrong so that i can fix the problem and grow.
The reason I think there is a problem is because I have been on youtube for 5 years now and yet I still not manage to get over 1k subscribers and I'm starting to feel discouraged, I hope you can help me fix my problem

Thank you all for your time I no time is not easy to come by so thank you all

This is my channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScalperHero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
One of the things I like about your channel is the profile picture and the channel art, I feel your logo blends in well with thumbnails and stuff like that. I feel you have too many links in your video descriptions though, maybe keep the links to the links part of your channel about page.

Well, advice for you to grow, is make content related to your videos that get a lot of views. Like for example, this video stands out on your channel as the most viewed video by a long way:

It's clear from your channel views that your fans like you playing Pokemon Go, Ultimate Fusion and Minecraft.

Also, I saw your latest video. Maybe YouTube will help you a little with ad revenue. Remember, don't buy games and things like that when you can't afford them, family first.
i stoped doing minecraft and pokemon go because when the bigger youtubers started doing them i wasnt pulling many views anymore and it all dropped, and iv never buy something if i cant afford it when i get stuff at that point it is money left over that i can use, but i feel if i hadn't of spent all that money that money we would have had now type of thing, im glad you like the channel art :D the main reason for this post was to see if people could tell me where im going wrong with the channel to not pull in views so that i could change it :/[DOUBLEPOST=1509054652][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of the things I like about your channel is the profile picture and the channel art, I feel your logo blends in well with thumbnails and stuff like that. I feel you have too many links in your video descriptions though, maybe keep the links to the links part of your channel about page.

Well, advice for you to grow, is make content related to your videos that get a lot of views. Like for example, this video stands out on your channel as the most viewed video by a long way:

It's clear from your channel views that your fans like you playing Pokemon Go, Ultimate Fusion and Minecraft.

Also, I saw your latest video. Maybe YouTube will help you a little with ad revenue. Remember, don't buy games and things like that when you can't afford them, family first.
thanks for taking a look for me man means a lot

CptRussia

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Its all about the grind dude, just make sure to be active as much as possible

Also make sure to choose good titles, because it matters what people search up

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Though this is a later post, we do hope we can give you some feedback! :)

Overall, the channel is looking incredibly strong! You've got a very good thumbnail theme that is also consistent, which helps people pick out and recognise your channel! So that's good! In addition to this, you've got a very good logo and header that is consistent as well, so props with that!
Your upload times and the length/duration of the videos are very good; not too short, and not too long!
If there is one thing we would suggest to maybe take into account it would be to perhaps rework some of the video titles? Perhaps to try and bring some more viewers in/make it more engaging?

Either way you have a really good channel, and keep it up! :)

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Nice clean simple banner design. Both avatar and banner are consistent with each other. Thumbnails are alright looking though I suggest experimenting with some new designs/layouts in Photoshop and/or Paint.net and other similar graphical editors. My issue seems to be that the text doesn't pop very much on some thumbnails, like the TSIOQUE ones.

Also, for elements like "Review" part, I suggest going with much bigger text/overlays if you can, cause that part is honestly small enough to be bothersome to me. It's good that you're considering mobile thumbnail design, though, so that looks cleanly even on mobile and doesn't have the video-timestamp overlap with anything important.