Service Request Improve YOUR Content with a channel Review

DJ Dolphin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
So i normally see a lot of other small content creators struggling to get attention to there videos even if there content is amazing so I'm going to try to help by going to all your channels seeing if there are any simple mistakes and telling you all how to fix it also if i really like your channel i may become a new fan of yours but after i review your channel i ask that you give my channel a chance in return and watch at least one video.

So if you want to get a review just comment on this post asking for one, Thank all of you who join this process

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I would love to hear your review on my channel. Also, I am currently moving so I am fully aware I need to upload more. ;)

And while I am at it I will be reviewing your channel![DOUBLEPOST=1505974679][/DOUBLEPOST]My review for you would be the following!

Overall your channel looks pretty solid in terms of artwork. I would say you should get a higher resolution banner but since your name is PixelBit, I find it kind of fits.

Your audio quality sounds pretty good but it doesn't seem like you have a pop filter. I would recommend investing in one because they help a LOT. And if you do have one then maybe try some post editing to it.

Your upload schedule seems a bit wonky. It looks like you try to do about 2 uploads a week which is fine. But I would recommend making a schedule. It helps people know when you are going to upload so they can stop by at that time.

And lastly, I would recommend adding more to your about section. It's always a good idea to tell people why you do YouTube, what your inspiration is, and when you plan to upload.

Otherwise, you look like you are getting pretty good views and you're doing great. Keep it up, man!

Btw... I now have to record Hiveswap. Thanks xD

Last edited:

jonjonrealugly

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
So i normally see a lot of other small content creators struggling to get attention to there videos even if there content is amazing so I'm going to try to help by going to all your channels seeing if there are any simple mistakes and telling you all how to fix it also if i really like your channel i may become a new fan of yours but after i review your channel i ask that you give my channel a chance in return and watch at least one video.

So if you want to get a review just comment on this post asking for one, Thank all of you who join this process
Can you please reveiw my channel and give great detail please

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member

i would love a review with detail on everything that is wrong with my channel