Entertainment I'm New Here

What should I do for my channel first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That NSFW Artist

New User
Dec 9, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Anna you don't have to call me by my Internet username.
Since I'm new to the Freedom Network & plan on posting YouTube for the first time to make a living off of it as much as I can I need some help making ideas for my channel especially for my first Introduction.
I normally just draw SpeedPaint videos for my Digital Art in Paint Tool Sai since that's the only art program I can draw on as of the moment however, Photoshop CS6 is a bit too complex for me as of the moment as well so I might use that later on down the road developing my Digital skills.

I will be working on some Animation Meme's based off of what's currently popular but just for fun not for "fame", I do want to do some Product Reviews from eBay since I can't get Amazon Affiliate since I hate having a online bank account. Any suggestions on what products I should review first? I have a few products with me as of the moment but, I'm not sure if anyone knows about them as of yet.

Please let me know what you think I should do besides just a digital artist/animator. I'd love to hear you're opinions!

Reactions: Sambeaty

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome!

Just as a tip, never sub4sub. It's a for sure way to inactive subscribers, plus subs hardly matter on YouTube. What matters are views and watch retention. :)

Reactions: Sambeaty
U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums! When it comes to content you mentioned that you speed draw, my suggestion for maybe your first set of content is to speed draw current events and current shows but maybe out of the traditional view they are usually in, for example draw Rick and Morty Playing Mario or something? That way you are using two big key search words already for your video which will help you gain views :)

Currently Away From Pc.