Gaming I'm John

John B Holz

Rising User
Hello everyone, my name is John Holz also known as gamerjohn112 and I am 21 years old. I am one of the most popular YouTubers on Long Island in New York, US. I go to college at St. Joseph's College in Patchogue, NY and my major is Accounting. I started YouTube right after i graduated high school in 2014. I first made my channel "gamerjohn112" back in March 2015. I started on my birthday on 15 March 2015. I love my gaming channel because I think I would do great at it. I started off making one video a month back in 2016. In January 2017, I decided to go from once a month to once a week. I joined Freedom in February of 2017 because I found out that it was a good starting network (even though I will continue even when my channel grows). I would like to meet other YouTubers on the network to see their experience with Freedom and also their experience as a YouTuber.

Reactions: Gus Holland

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello John and welcome to the Freedom! Network and Forums! I hope you'll be enjoying your time here. Just as a quick heads-up: If you are already in Freedom! you may get the Partner Badge (click) on the Forums to gain access to everything on here. Here's a few more things you can do on here:
I hope to see you around on the Forums a bit!

John B Holz

Rising User
@John B Holz Welcome to the forums. :) You say you have a gaming channel but what games do you record? What games do you play in your free time as well?
My most recent videos i uploaded were: Youtuber's Life and Golf with Friends from the Steam Store, Roblox, and The Sims 4. I haven't really recorded anything else as of yet but if you have any suggestions please respond, thanks.

Reactions: Gus Holland

GamerCasual

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2014
NY
YouTube
TheGamerCasual
Heya John, Welcome to freedom.
I enjoy me some Roblox from time to time .. natural disaster , and the prison escape is always fun .. maybe I'll make a video on it one day :)
I also like the mini golfing in tower unite, golf with friends is ok though.

Bruce lee in my heartt

Mar 1, 2017
Hello everyone, my name is John Holz also known as gamerjohn112 and I am 21 years old. I am one of the most popular YouTubers on Long Island in New York, US. I go to college at St. Joseph's College in Patchogue, NY and my major is Accounting. I started YouTube right after i graduated high school in 2014. I first made my channel "gamerjohn112" back in March 2015. I started on my birthday on 15 March 2015. I love my gaming channel because I think I would do great at it. I started off making one video a month back in 2016. In January 2017, I decided to go from once a month to once a week. I joined Freedom in February of 2017 because I found out that it was a good starting network (even though I will continue even when my channel grows). I would like to meet other YouTubers on the network to see their experience with Freedom and also their experience as a YouTuber.
I love newyork gretings from istanbul :)