I'll review your channels/videos

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
I could use some feedback. Trying to make 2016 the year of SirDiesAlot.

your banner and avatar look amateurish. some of your thumbnails like your bloodborne and spyro ones arent that bad, others like "Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta - Amazing Rope Swinging Kill" are boring to look at. your bloodborne vidoes are way to long and I wouldnt be watching them if I wasnt reviewing your channel.

im watching "SirDiesAlot Plays: BloodBorne Stream #5 - Archive". already 20 seconds in and nothing is happening and it sounds like your doing something. this is something that could make someone leave the video and go somewhere else. up to a minute your complaining about some issues your having. im assuming that this was a twitch stream and the video was uploaded to youtube? how ever the video was uploaded to youtube this beginning should be cut out. and least have the video start when your ready to play the game. as a person who is new to your channel i dont really care about problems you are having(unless it is relevant) so this is something you should consider when uploading videos. your mic quality isnt that good. try speaking louder or raising the mic volume because I cant hear you that good.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452466377][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be cool if u could check mine out! Trying to be real consistent from now on out! :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueTero

your thumbnails look . . . .bad. dont feel like giving advise on how to improve them so maybe you should watch a vidoe on youtube for making thumbnails. is the text in your avatar centered? im not sure but its driving me crazy, regardless I like your avatar and banner.

just watched "IM GOING GAS! | 2nd LAN Event | GFuel Giveaway". your audio quality is nice. you speak loud and clear, I would maybe lower the game volume a bit(or raise your mic volume). your commentary is also nice and enjoyable to listen to.[DOUBLEPOST=1452466719][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would LOVE a channel review been really really seeking feedback anyone's feedback is appreciated! Thank you <3 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDq6v0ZzLjOXIdd9aSDXHxw

im not a huge fan of your avatar and banner. I dont think its "bad" I just dont know what im looking at nor can I read the text. well from your channel name im assuming that it says "CM". im not even sure what the background images are. your thumbnails are pretty good and easy to right and are nice to look at.

i think your commentary could use some work. you loud and clear but your kind of monotone which makes it harder to listen to the video. I would recommend trying to sound more energetic or fluctuating your voice. try not to just "talk" if you get what im saying.[DOUBLEPOST=1452467016][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine Is Pretty New 3 Week Old, Be Gentle Lol ;)

your avatar and banner are ok. your thumbnails arent bad either though I would lighten up the text/make it a bit bigger to make them easier to read and standout. your mic quality isnt that good. i dont think your commentary is that bad but the mic drags it down for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonMeister

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Appreciate the feedback! Gonna see if i have a new avatar and banner made asap and i will for sure be trying to spice up my commentating will start asap thank you very much for the feedback really helps! :)

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
your banner and avatar look amateurish. some of your thumbnails like your bloodborne and spyro ones arent that bad, others like "Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta - Amazing Rope Swinging Kill" are boring to look at. your bloodborne vidoes are way to long and I wouldnt be watching them if I wasnt reviewing your channel.

im watching "SirDiesAlot Plays: BloodBorne Stream #5 - Archive". already 20 seconds in and nothing is happening and it sounds like your doing something. this is something that could make someone leave the video and go somewhere else. up to a minute your complaining about some issues your having. im assuming that this was a twitch stream and the video was uploaded to youtube? how ever the video was uploaded to youtube this beginning should be cut out. and least have the video start when your ready to play the game. as a person who is new to your channel i dont really care about problems you are having(unless it is relevant) so this is something you should consider when uploading videos. your mic quality isnt that good. try speaking louder or raising the mic volume because I cant hear you that good.

Yea i know the banner and avatar look very basic. The bloodborne videos are live streams uploaded straight to youtube. They're youtube streams that i do since leaving twitch, but i will take your advice on editing some of the dead air from the beginning. I have been figuring out the mic quality but i can't really tell on my end so this feedback definitely helps me for future streams. I use the Blue Snowball so i can't raise the mic volume unless i do it through the PS4. I will try my best to make things better for the channel. Thanks for the feedback and being honest.

JemOMyne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
YouTube
Hey if you want me to check out your stuff post your channel down here! If you have some time you could check out my channel haha but you dont have to

Hey Lost Trigger,

It is awesome that you are taking your time to check out all these channels, thank you. If you have any feedback for my videos that would be great. I have a friend working on a banner for me (same guy who worked on my channel icon) and I recently rebranded my channel from a basic no facecam let's plays to something more on the entertainment side and that is what I am shooting for. If I can make people smile with my videos that would be amazing. The past 7-8 videos are all trying for entertainment while everything older is pretty much more "theradbrad" let's play type rather than Mark, jacksepticeye or EmSArcade.

I appreciate your time and thanks again for checking out our channels,

Jeremy

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Hey Lost Trigger, if you have to time please let me know what you think of my channel, as I am always looking for ways to improve
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJyXVJuOKsmnHW6np2Tdwg

I think I missed your post? sorry.

i love your youtube banner and your logo is ok. imo your channel trailer should be redone. the trailer should get me excited to watch your channel or adleast give me a hint of what your videos are like. your intro isnt terrible.

im watching your naruto video. the mic quality isnt that good. I can sort of hear you but it would but better if you raised your mic volume. word of advice, I dont know you and this is my first time seeing your content. I do not personally care about other things that are not related to the video. im almost 2 minutes in and your talking about something else that I have no interest in. this could make someone leave the video and find another gameplay video. if you have to say all of that stuff atleast do it while playing the game so I can watch what i came here for(the naruto demo gameplay). I skipped ahead a bit. your commentary seems nice, I cant hear you that well but I know your talking about the first hokage(adleast I think you are). its nice when someone knows what their talking about and the commentary would be alot better if i could better hear what you guys were saying.

watching your newest rainbow six video. same problem with the intro before the gameplay. though I wont fault you as much as I did in the naruto video because I dont know what article 5 is so I didnt mind as much when you stopped to talk about it but would appreciate it if you made that segment shorter. same problem from the other video. im starting to think maybe its not the mic volume but the mic quality? whether its either or both I cant hear you that well.[DOUBLEPOST=1452541201][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think I missed your post?

you need a new logo and banner they look amaterish. your thumbnails could use more work. your intro isnt terrible.

your mic quality is bad. im watching your "saaam right and wrong" video. your voice is to low and I can barely hear what your saying. there is a loud static/noise in the background that makes it hard to watch the video. im skipping through the video, you dont seem to be saying much(i cant hear what your saying anyway) so you need to work on your commentary. try to talk more, say something interesting, people like it when you talk because it adds something to the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1452541875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Lost Trigger,

It is awesome that you are taking your time to check out all these channels, thank you. If you have any feedback for my videos that would be great. I have a friend working on a banner for me (same guy who worked on my channel icon) and I recently rebranded my channel from a basic no facecam let's plays to something more on the entertainment side and that is what I am shooting for. If I can make people smile with my videos that would be amazing. The past 7-8 videos are all trying for entertainment while everything older is pretty much more "theradbrad" let's play type rather than Mark, jacksepticeye or EmSArcade.

I appreciate your time and thanks again for checking out our channels,

Jeremy

if someone is currently working on your banner then i'll ignore it, if this is the new banner then I think you need a new one. some of your thumbnails could use alot of work. they are either really simple(which I dont mind) like your uncharted/ratchet and clank playthroughs, but when you put more work into them like most of your other thumbnails the text is either to small to read, the font makes it unreadable, or the color of the font makes it hard to read(or a combination of all 3 problems). your main focus for thumbnails(when there is text) is making the text readable, trying to make it look nice should come later.

your vlog was a bit misleading, with the title/thumbnail I assumed that you had a vr headset. I dont think your commentary is that bad[DOUBLEPOST=1452541969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ey it would be cool if you gave my channel some feedback (y) (Y)

im sorry im not really sure what to say about your channel?

Last edited:

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube

this is probably going to be a quick post. your banner isnt that good. Your logo is to dark and I dont think the text is working in the logo either. your thumbnails are not that good and need to be worked on. they are either boring or have text that is hard to read. im watching your latest borderlands video and I can barely hear you, also it sounds like a fan is playing in the background? you need to balance the game audio with the mic audio.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey Lost Trigger, thanks for reviewing my channel, I would of quoted your post but you quoted three posts so I just wanted to save on some space for answer.

First of all let me start of by replying to the more positive aspects of your feedback - It was nice to know you loved my youtube banner, you thought that my logo was ok, and that my intro isn't terrible. I am always looking for things to improve on these and am in the process of designing some different logo's / intro which I might use later down the line. Further to this thanks for following comment "its nice when someone knows what their talking about", I always try and encompass a bit of detail into my recordings just encase someone is new to the series / franchise.

Secondly, and more importantly onto the issues you had about the mic quality. For the two videos that you mentioned, being the Naruto demo and the Rainbow Six Article 5 videos, I admit I rushed them out and didn't do my usual test recordings first of all to check the mic was ok. At certain parts, especially during the naruto demo the in game volume does drown out my voice but unfortunately I could not change the volume in game so even if I wanted to I couldn't re-record the videos and re-upload them. As for the Article 5 video, I can't really excuse that, all that I can say is I will be sure to check the mic volume before each video just to make sure it comes across clearer.

Thanks again for your feedback

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
link to your channel

?
Hey Lost Trigger, not sure if you knew about it or not but if you click on the channel names above the subscribe button it takes you to their homepage. Just thinking this might speed things up a bit if you are waiting for their channel links. Anyway if you knew this, I was just trying to be helpful.

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube

your banner and logo are nice though I would have preferred it if the guy in the logo was centered lol. your thumbnails need alot of work. the text is to small and with the color chosen is unreadable. text in thumbnails should be big and readable.

im watching your latest fallout lets play, why was your part one posted after your part two? anyway. 2 minutes in and you arent doing anything. im familiar with how the game starts(infact its shown in the trailers we saw a while ago). if you have intros(lets just call them intros for now) that long when you arent saying anything that is important for the watcher to hear it drags the video down for them and may even cause them to go find another fallout video. those kind of things should be short so that the watcher can get into the gameplay. also you should also consider whether or not the viewer might want to watch you do whatever your doing. for example, im not that interested in watching you scrap his house for 4/5 minutes. your commentary could also use some work. when talking try to be more energetic, fluctuate your voice or something to make the commentary more interesting and it helps to find something to talk about. that might have improved that sigment when you were scrapping the house.[DOUBLEPOST=1452558669][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Lost Trigger, not sure if you knew about it or not but if you click on the channel names above the subscribe button it takes you to their homepage. Just thinking this might speed things up a bit if you are waiting for their channel links. Anyway if you knew this, I was just trying to be helpful.

there is no channel name or subscription box for me to click on, welp immediately after making this post they loaded. they werent there when the post was made but o well

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
your banner and logo are nice though I would have preferred it if the guy in the logo was centered lol. your thumbnails need alot of work. the text is to small and with the color chosen is unreadable. text in thumbnails should be big and readable.

im watching your latest fallout lets play, why was your part one posted after your part two? anyway. 2 minutes in and you arent doing anything. im familiar with how the game starts(infact its shown in the trailers we saw a while ago). if you have intros(lets just call them intros for now) that long when you arent saying anything that is important for the watcher to hear it drags the video down for them and may even cause them to go find another fallout video. those kind of things should be short so that the watcher can get into the gameplay. also you should also consider whether or not the viewer might want to watch you do whatever your doing. for example, im not that interested in watching you scrap his house for 4/5 minutes. your commentary could also use some work. when talking try to be more energetic, fluctuate your voice or something to make the commentary more interesting and it helps to find something to talk about. that might have improved that sigment when you were scrapping the house.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep it in mind! I think part 2 is before 1 because I uploaded them at the same time and 2 uploaded faster.

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
I would like to have some feedback on my channel always looking to see if i can improve :)

your banner and logo are ok. as im looking at your avatar I noticed that your channel trailer had been playing for maybe 10 seconds or so and nothing was being said. i think you missed the point of a channel trailer. the trailer is supposed to either get me excited for your channel or let me know what your channel is about. telling me in your channel trailer what subscribing does is not a good use for a channel trailer.

im scrolling through your videos and see adleast 5 hour long videos. the longer the video, the less likely people are to watch it. because its your latest video i'll watch your fallout video. it takes 10 seconds for you to say something(this should have been cut out). your commentary is a bit stale, having something to talk about(or just talking more in general) can improve that and make a video more watchable.