I'll review your channels/videos

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Hey if you want me to check out your stuff post your channel down here! If you have some time you could check out my channel haha but you dont have to

Reactions: mob alottt

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Always nice to hear the opinion of others, at work atm but i can check yours later on ;)

Your avatar/banner look nice. Thumbnails could use some work but are fine. I watched your most recent ff14 video. Theres no commentating(which isnt a necessarily a bad thing) but the video isnt THAT interesting? The videos 27 minutes long so i only watched a couple minutes. I could barely see what was going on, the screen was filled with so many menus/icon/text(and where you were was kinda dark) so it was hard for me to make out exactly what I was looking at.

skimmed through your gauntlet video. the problem I have with videos that dont commentate(again which isnt a bad thing) is that you have to put more effort into making the video interesting or watchable. If you were one of the first people to say upload gauntlet gameplay then i would give it a pass but there are plenty of people uploading gauntlet gameplay(or gameplay of any game) and theres not much of a reason to watch yours over theres.

dont mean to sound harsh :) just trying to be honest

Last edited:

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
How about me? :3

your avatar and banner look nice. thumbnails could use some work, its actually hard to read some of the text either because of the font size or the color you choose. commentating is ok but you either need to talk louder or raise your mic volume because sometimes your audio gets to low and I cant really hear you.

bruh lol just watched your "why I have 50k subscribers" video thought you cheated to haha

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your avatar/banner look nice. Thumbnails could use some work but are fine. I watched your most recent ff14 video. Theres no commentating(which isnt a necessarily a bad thing) but the video isnt THAT interesting? The videos 27 minutes long so i only watched a couple minutes. I could barely see what was going on, the screen was filled with so many menus/icon/text(and where you were was kinda dark) so it was hard for me to make out exactly what I was looking at.

skimmed through your gauntlet video. the problem I have with videos that dont commentate(again which isnt a bad thing) is that you have to put more effort into making the video interesting or watchable. If you were one of the first people to say upload gauntlet gameplay then i would give it a pass but there are plenty of people uploading gauntlet gameplay(or gameplay of any game) and theres not much of a reason to watch yours over theres.

dont mean to sound harsh :) just trying to be honest
No problem mate, i like those who are honest. As for the FFXIV video that would probably be Pharos Sirius Hard wich is a dungeon wich took 27 min to complete and the many menu's is because of the fact it is an MMO :p
As for the comments i am fully aware of that and chose for this on purpose.
Thanks for your honest review :)

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Yeah sure! Please check out my channel and give me some feedback, also, please go and vote on my other post( https://freedom.community.tm/threads/should-i-start-a-vlog-channel.170019/) and vote on whether or not I should start up a vlog channel as well. Thanks!!!

avatar and banner are ok. I think your thumbnails look good. I also think its nice that you have a variety of content instead of making videos on one thing. The videos that i watched to me you were just talking, it wasnt really funny or interesting. it could just be personal taste lol if you think your commentating is fine then ignore me i think what you have/doing is fine[DOUBLEPOST=1451596139][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey can you give me feed back on my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FaceTheNorthern

avatar and banner are ok. your thumbnails are pretty bad. they are kinda boring to look at and on top of that I can barely read the text you put on them. im watching your latest video. im not that much into watching minecraft so im a bit biased but I dont think your videos(or adleast the first one) are that interesting. your not funny(which is fine if your not trying to be) and your not really saying anything interesting. your not very enthusiastic or energetic and your kind of just "talking" which drags the commentary down for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1451596729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love some channel feedback c:
youtube.com/memogaming

I love your avatar haha did you make it? banners ok. I would make the text in your thumbnails bigger. I would also change your thumbnails by adding a bit more color or anything because the same thumbnail used 20x starts to get boring. the major problem I have is your audio. for one I think you should speak louder or raise the mic volume and your mic quality isnt THAT good. I can hear static and i think a crackling noise? whatever it is, if your not live commentating(as in your recording the audio separately) then I would edit the audio so that it sounds better with audacity. there are tutorials on youtube that you can use if you wanted to use it

Last edited:

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
If you have the time would you look at my channel? www.youtube.com/bladewolfhart I really appreciate it and need the advice.

ok to start, your avatar/banner look amaterish. there are plenty of people willing to make you a free avatar/banner(if you do not know how to make one yourself) and I would recommend asking around. your thumbnails are ehh. a few are decent. the others have text thats unreadable and the pictures chosen are not that interesting. i think your videos are way to long(mostly the hour+ videos) and unless its that amazing no one is going to watch it or stick around/subscribe.

could use a better mic, it isnt terrible, its not what I think is important right now. your thumbnail for "Ghost Master Live Stream with Blade Wolfhart *may or may not have wrong thumbnail*" is misleading and should be changed instead of putting "thumbnail maybe wrong" in the title. I dont think thats something that should be in the title anyway if you must, put it in the description. your mic audio is to low in some videos and I cant hear you that good. 14 seconds into your "Fallout 4 with Blade Wolfhart. Part 4 The Detective" and it seems the recording messed up? if you uploaded this straight from your ps4(or whatever you recorded it with) then I might could excuse it but if the video was edited then thats something I would have edited out unless you wanted it there for comedic value or something.

commentating could use some work. try talking more and maybe being a bit more energetic? try to sound like your having fun, fluctuate your voice a bit, find something to talk about while playing the game. these are just a few things that might up

Jonathon Cronin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
blade_wolfhart
Thank you. Yes the fallout 4 is a direct upload. I wish I had a capture device. I will edit the title of the ghost master video. I will ask around for a banner. Some one is working on an avatar for me I hope to have it soon, and I will work on my commentary. Thank you again.

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Thank you. Yes the fallout 4 is a direct upload. I wish I had a capture device. I will edit the title of the ghost master video. I will ask around for a banner. Some one is working on an avatar for me I hope to have it soon, and I will work on my commentary. Thank you again.

no problem, hope I didnt come off to mean haha

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
avatar and banner are ok. I think your thumbnails look good. I
I love your avatar haha did you make it? banners ok. I would make the text in your thumbnails bigger. I would also change your thumbnails by adding a bit more color or anything because the same thumbnail used 20x starts to get boring. the major problem I have is your audio. for one I think you should speak louder or raise the mic volume and your mic quality isnt THAT good. I can hear static and i think a crackling noise? whatever it is, if your not live commentating(as in your recording the audio separately) then I would edit the audio so that it sounds better with audacity. there are tutorials on youtube that you can use if you wanted to use it

Yeh I made my avatar and banner, glad you like it xD
my mic quality is terrible. I took the boom cover off the headset mic and its completely busted. Ill look into using audacity to correct the audio (I do already record with audacity) but I'm not sure it will do too much. A new mic is probably the next thing on my list to get :p
Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to work on it c: