Fun and Games If you could only access one website for the rest of your life what would it be?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Freedom Fam.
Heres a quick game
Imagine you were locked in a room with a computer that had access to only one website. What would that website be?
To make it even harder.
YOU CANT CHOOSE YOUTUBE OR GOOGLE OR ANY SEARCH ENGINE
Good Luck.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
*cough* Freedom *cough* - All seriously I honestly have no idea, I think I would be more interested as to why the computer can only access one website :)

Reactions: Tom Cryer

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Oh wow.. This is hard lol! x) But I guess i'd pick Facebook then so I can still be in contact with my viewers & friends!

D

Deleted member 17740

oh..then funianimation
i didn't read that part

RF Daniel

New User
Jan 25, 2017
This is hard..but i would have to choose youtube, as without it, what would we do with what would we do?
Its said no youtube or google[DOUBLEPOST=1485372291][/DOUBLEPOST]idk i only use google and youtube so... RANDOMLY SAYS FACEBOOK

D

Deleted member 17740

Its said no youtube or google[DOUBLEPOST=1485372291][/DOUBLEPOST]idk i only use google and youtube so... RANDOMLY SAYS FACEBOOK
as i said...i didnt read the end-part of the post, so i changed my respnse in a later post to "Funimation"

Jan 31, 2017
I can't choose between facebook or youtube... it's hard damn

Moderator: Facebook it is then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Door

New User
Feb 6, 2017
I'm gonna have to be the nerd who says my school website since without it I'll just fail school :/

But I'd go for YT if I didn't have to do it, except if steam counts as a website even in the "program" that's not in your browser.

Door

New User
Feb 6, 2017
Isn't steam a program, so you would be able to use steam with one website..
Well, sort of, yeah. But if you use the app, you'll see that there's still an usage of the links like in your browser, just outside of it. So isn't steam considered a browser/website too then?

YetiGrips

New User
Feb 8, 2017
england
YouTube
YetiGrips
i would pick amazon
because then i could buy a pc that has no blocks on it and i can go on anything :)
but the door is locked so how will i get the delivery :( lol can i get out the room anypoint ?

D

Deleted member 17740

Well, sort of, yeah. But if you use the app, you'll see that there's still an usage of the links like in your browser, just outside of it. So isn't steam considered a browser/website too then?
depends on how ya look at it, i guess.